Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Dream

0
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
946 words 946 words
That evening I drank two glasses of ouzo. Usually I drink only one but that evening I drank two. For once. And maybe that’s why I had a strange dream. Or maybe the cause was rooted in the green salad I stuffed myself with. If so, then the nitrates definitely can do miracles.

I was sleeping meekly and soundly when I saw a lovely girl. She had long copper-blond hair, pale blue eyes and body of a model. I continued sleeping nonchalantly, pretending not to be interested.

She fluttered her eyelashes and gave me a smile. I blushed in my dream and snuggled under the quilt. She nodded knowingly and fixed her curious gaze on me.

She looked quite real; I had the feeling that if I reach out, I will be able to touch her. I could see every detail of her clothing very clearly. She wore a tight dark blue dress that accentuated the graceful curves of her body and her feet were clad in black pointed-toes mules.

“Do I look real?” she asked sweetly.

“Yep.”

“Not a talkative type, uh?”

“No, I don’t think so but I ordinary keep quiet when sleeping.”

She giggled childishly, tossing her head back. Tender bluish vein was pulsing on her neck.

“Are you aware that I’m a very special dream?” This time her eyes were serious.

“Huh, what’s so special about you?”

“I’m a dream coming from the future. But I’m also a replica of a real girl.”

“How’s that?” I asked while turning on my other side. However she was still standing just before me.

“It’s difficult to explain. In our time the technologies allow such things.”

“But why did you appear in my dream, of all other dreams?”

“You have consumed chemical substances that favor accomplishing the connection; the other happens haphazardly.”

“The ouzo, huh?”

Her eyes widened uncomprehendingly.

“Or maybe the lettuce?”

She seemed not to understand the questions.

“What are these things you are talking about?” she inquired shyly.

“That’s what I ate and drank this evening.”

“Oh, I can’t tell you the exact formula, I’m not allowed.” I fell silent. “Do you want to touch me?” she asked in an innocent manner.

“To touch you? But you are a dream?”

“As I already told you, I’m not an ordinary dream.”

I reached out, then touched her hand. It appeared absolutely real. My jaw dropped with surprise and subsequently the cushion got slobbered a little.

“Unbelievable!” I exclaimed, getting so excited I nearly woke up.

“Easy, easy, you will break the connection?”

“All right.”

“You can hold my hand if you want,” she said calmly.

I squeezed her soft palm. She smiled. Then I noticed that her nails were slightly bluish in color.

“Unfortunately they are not natural,” she mumbled with embarrassment, withdrawing her hand.

“What isn’t natural?”

“My nails. I saw you looking at them.”

“What?”

“They got crumbly some time ago and I had them replaced with artificial ones. Maybe I should have bought a more expensive model.”

“These look quite well,” I said.

Her lips turned up in a charming smile. After dropping on the bed, she snuggled against me. I felt her firm breasts pressing against me. My arms slipped instinctively around her waist.

“I love my left breast being caressed,” she intoned with a dreamy expression on her beautiful face.

“The left one?”

“Yes. The right one is an outdated implant and I don’t have sensitivity there.”

I met her wishes, caressing her where she wanted.

“It seems some improvements have been made in you,” I said playfully.

“Oh, yeah. Most of my joints are new, made of titanium, and the capsules are state of the art. You have no idea how flexible I am. We can try every pose …”

“Hey, but that’s just a dream.”

“No problem. Sensations are just the same.”

She lifted her right leg and wrapped it around me. Her soft heel started rubbing my posterior. I heard her mule falling on the sheets. I slowly slid my hands up her back, then sank my lips into hers. She drew her head back, staring inquisitively at me. Her left eye was darker than the right one.

“Do not touch my sixth vertebra, please! I have strong dislike of that,” she announced.

“Why?”

“Some time ago I broke my back in a car accident. They replaced the damaged vertebra as well as the marrow but it still hurts.”

“Sorry.”

“For nothing. It seems you already noticed that my left eye was actually a camera.”

“Yes. The color is a bit…”

“Yea, you are right. It was badly worn so I had no choice. To my regret they didn’t manage to adjust the color properly.”

“You look great as you are.”

“Thank you. I know I look good for my age.”

“How old are you?” I dared to ask.

“I turned 273 last month.”

“You are not in your first youth,” I observed.

“Enough talks! Let’s do it!”

I sucked her lips thirstily, pressing myself against her pliable body. She deftly removed my pants and wrapped her other leg around my waist. I was ready to penetrate her.

“Just a word of caution,” she said while writhing passionately in my embrace. “You must not touch the soft part of my left ear.” I was blinking dumbly. “There is some kind of bug in my recently modified nervous system. Just a small defect. If you touch me there, my vagina will tighten convulsively and considering the fact that my muscles are brand new, I may unintentionally crush…”

Then I woke up.
Published 
Written by Heel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors