Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
The Pirate: part one

"A pirate falls in love with a prince."

4
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
602 words 602 words
There I was. My first time on land in a long time. I could not wait to see my friends who were not sea people like I was. In a way it was a good thing. Sure I missed them when I was away. But whenever I came back on land after months of being on the sea we would have lots of things to talk about. They would tell me about new events happening in the kingdom and I would tell them about my adventures and the drama with my crew.
 
I docked my ship and headed for the local tavern. I knew my friends would be there. For one, one of them worked there and the other one never liked being alone so she always hung out there. I walked in and sat down at a table in the back of the tavern. I knew it wouldn't be too long before they found me. and sure enough they found me in less then thirty minutes. 

"OMG, Myra, you're back!" a blond haired girl screamed as she ran up and hugged me. "Why didn't you tell us you were coming back?!" she asked, still screaming. 

"You are such a doofus!" said another girl who had walked up behind the other. "Now let go of her, Julie, before you kill her!" She had jet black hair. 

Julie let go of me. "Oh...sorry," she said.

I chuckled. "It's okay, Julie. And Tilly, you don't have to be so harsh on her."
 
"Well if I don't she will be all over the place and killing people with hugs because she will suffocate them with her big boobs," Tilly said.
 
"You're just jealous of them," Julie remarked.

I sighed. "Why can you two never seem to get along?" I asked. "I just got here and haven't had the first drop to drink and I already have a headache just from you two!"

Julie looked at the ground. "Sorry Myra, " she said. Tilly only rolled her eyes.

They were night and day of each other. Julie was a typical blond. She was gorgeous but had little smarts upstairs. She was loud and rambunctious but kind and sweet. She never had a bad thought in mind. She would talk to anyone who wouldn't mind listening to her. Tilly, on the other hand, was hot tempered. The smallest things could set her off. She had scared away any man who had ever liked her. Everyone knew not to mess with her or anyone she cared about. However, she was a good friend.
 
I looked at my friends and asked with curiosity, "So what's new guys?"
 
Tilly shrugged. "Not much with me I'm afraid."

Julie said, "I heard that the royal family had a baby girl last month, and since the queen has recovered they are throwing a masquerade party tomorrow to celebrate." 

"Really? a masquerade?" I inquired.

Julie nodded. "Yes, but it's invites only. And boy would I love to go!"
 
"You only want to go so you can try to seduce the prince!" Tilly said.
 
"I do not! I don't even know what seduce means!"
 
Tilly put her head in her hands and shook her head. 

The girls continued to talk to me but I wasn't listening to them. I was thinking to myself. I think this masquerade party would be fun. And I love to cause trouble. And crashing a party is harmless anyway. I just can't let the girls know. And being a pirate there is no way I would get invited.
 
I had made up my mind. I was going to that party! 
Published 
Written by medievalvampprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments