Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
A Close Encounter

3
3 Comments 3
993 Views 993
270 words 270 words
It was one sudden moment... Felt like forever. I forgot why we decided to hide away from the public, or at least away from those who knew us. Did we even know each other well enough? Could I even trust a young man with such closure...

In a swift movement, the two of us came close towards each other. Suddenly our eyes could see deeper than the shell we see from afar. Felt like our secrets inside were exposed but frozen in fear of either rejection or stepping over the line.

I couldn't help but stare... Although I felt I couldn't breathe or move. To suddenly have my space invaded from another was almost the virgin experience of intercourse. Instead it had been eye to eye. Until I felt warm breathing creep on my skin...

It tickled. Gave me the shivers of my life which felt like butterflies in my stomach. Then his face leaned closer to mine! ... My heart skipped a beat... My breath escaped my lips, I knew it felt like hot air that he would soon feel on his own skin. To be close was like trying to touch fire and feel a loving warmth.

Our faces seemed to grow closer. I didn't know if we were to kiss or stare into each other's souls for so long. Time had stopped just for us. I was to remember this moment and feel every bit of it...

Until we were pulled apart from reality.

Was it meant to be? Or was it a moment of panic...?

Whatever it was... I won't forget it, and so will my heart.

Published 
Written by Kijo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments