Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Her Agony

"An experimental short on no strings attached relationship with a dramatic twist."

4
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
383 words 383 words
To all my readers, please read the story twice, you will enjoy it even better. Warning! Please don't look at the last line before you read the story. It is a spoiler!



"Wake up," I yelled. He slapped me. I was silenced, yet again. Everyday I tolerate this misery but he doesn't care.

"What the hell, it's 9am, why didn't you wake me up?" he frowned looking at me. "Come on, I must leave, its already late," he said putting his anger aside.

His day was quite nightmarish and obviously he vented out his frustration on me. Who does he think he is? Doesn't provide me energy, doesn't listen to my wake up alarm, but expects me to complete all his tasks in a whisker. He has been with me for over a year but our relationship has had turmoil.

Exactly a year ago, he was standing in my shop, when he first looked at me. 'Beautiful,' he remarked. Since then I am with him. I ditched all my friends just to be with him but somehow we aren't working out that good any longer. Perhaps because I am losing my charisma, with every passing day.

May be he has found someone better than me? Why should I bother? I try satiating each of his demands and commands, to the best of my abilities. I keep myself up to date everyday. I try correcting my flaws, rectifying my mistakes but to no avail. Certainly he has lost his interest in me.

These days, even his friends make fun of me. He doesn't even bother protecting me. They sledge me and he joins them. What's wrong with these men? Why can't he accept me with all my flaws? He ain't flawless either.Though he pretends it more often than not.

The agony of my mother might soon be mine. The pain of being thrown out of your house is unbearable. Gosh! The technology might work for humans but it gives nightmares to all the mobiles like me!

A new piece comes on the market and these humans forget us. No strings attached relationship, may be. We have better humility than them, for sure.

So guys please tell me whether you liked this no strings attached relationship between a man and his cell phone.

Published 
Written by drfeelgood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments