Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Midnight Ride (Revised)

"Written in 2002 and took 10min. to really write on my knee."

1
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
349 words 349 words
Midnight Ride, -

Looking back is a bad habit, and, the time has come for me to ride hard and fast, and shall we dance? As I saddle up, and head out riding through both time(s), and memories of the disagreeable past in this Vale of Tears we call life.

As I pull away from nearly forgotten times, and faces, which fade and dim in the smoky fires of the mind. With the only tears now being shed are those of Fear. The fear(s): Of losing you, and the fear of never holding you in a warm embrace, or seeing your smiling face. Or, watching your eyes as you become my meteor, while your senses spin and soar as we watch the moonlight slowly cross the floor. As, the flames of passion climb, to be flickering like candles in the night.

These are the things I ride hard and fast towards, and though they may be uncertain the feelings and emotions, are both real and true. Becoming what all that I seek, while riding at the speed of life. To be not, just distant voices but, side by side, and face to face as well as heart to heart and soul to soul forever more!

As both energy and synergy collide, while colours stream from me; from, blue tears for you that will never dry, to, the icy green stare of a thousand years which is colder than the moon. Now finding myself riding closer, towards, these things that move in sync between us. As I continue this maddening ride through; space, time, and distance. Feeling realization wakings, I realize these as my true destiny or destination, to absolve the sins of the past? Or, to rid myself of the past?

Finding myself not to be out of tears, nor being made of unfeeling flesh as we dance as kindred spirits. And I am thankful to be able to live and love again. As I leave the darkness, and the shadows that you found me in, and flooding my darkness with your light!

Copyright 2002: Timberwolf International LTD.

Published 
Written by Shotgun011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments