Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Musical Memories

"A lost lover remembered through the musical notes played on a piano."

3
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
205 words 205 words
Sharlene sat at the piano for what seemed like hours, staring at the keys. She reminisced of times spent with Klyde. She began fingering the keys and notes she never heard before began to play. She closed her eyes and images played in her mind as the music flowed.

His fingers played over her body elegantly. He knew exactly what he was doing and where to touch to get the most erotic responses from her. Klyde was truly a master with his hands. Klyde manipulated her body as well as he manipulated the beautiful ivory keys when he was teaching her how to play the large instrument. He was as talented as he was charming.

Tears flowed from her eyes as she remembered Klyde's touch, and the music got more and more intense. Sharlene’s breath began to catch and her pulse began to quicken as the most beautiful images of their love making played in her head. It was almost as if his ghost was right there, making love to her while she played a song that seemed to form out of nowhere.

He was gone forever, except in her memories. Why did you leave me Klyde? Wasn’t our love worth living for? 

Published 
Written by genievamp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments