Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Pig Man

"chuck e cheese horror"

1
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
378 words 378 words
The White family munched on pizza and hummed along to the Chuck E Cheese Band. It was Saturday night and Brian White’s birthday. Mom and Dad had been saving up all month for this special night. One new animatronic caught Brian’s eye. It stood about five foot eight and looked like a pig. It wore a black bow tie, a dark tuxedo, and a top hat. The bubbles tickled Dad’s nose. When the singing ended the pig climbed off the stage. He was then mobbed by children wanting to hug him and asking for his autograph.

“May I get an autograph Daddy?”

“Of course!” he replied. Brian grabbed a napkin and shoved his way through the crowd of kids surrounding the animatronic. The Pig Man looked down at the boy, staring at him with green eyes. From this close proximity, Brian could tell the animatronic was really a guy in a suit. Brian reached a trembling hand out and gave the Pig Man the napkin. He signed it with red ink.

While handing the napkin back to the boy the Pig Man said, “Farewell.” As he walked away, he took a nearby girl to a room marked Employees Only.

Next a red haired waitress brought Mom a refill of Diet Coke.

“Thanks,” Mom replied.

“You’re welcome,” the waitress said. "Is everyone having a wonderful time?”

“Yeah,” Dad answered. “My boy is quite fond of the pig gentleman.”

Her eyes grew wide.

“We don’t have a Pig Man here.” The waitress’s voice became a condensed squeak.

“He took some kid into the closet,” Brian added as he was standing next to the waitress. Frantically, she alerted the rest of the Chuck E Cheese staff and everyone charged the room marked Employees Only. The door swung open and the girl ran out crying. The Pig Man lunged out of the backroom and he was tackled by twenty or so Chuck E Cheese employees. The knife he had been brandishing fell to the floor.

The girl ran into her parents arms; parents and daughter were a quivering mass of panic. The Pig Man was arrested and the customers had all gone home. Lying on one of the tables was a napkin that read “Mr. Pig.”

Published 
Written by Damiencage
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments