Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Halloween DJ Stories

"A sample of some of the Halloween Parties experiences."

3
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
901 words 901 words
With the Halloween season closing in fast I am reminded of the numerous parties that I was contracted to perform at over the years as a mobile DJ, chief among these were parties held by local singles groups. Remember that on line dating was in its infancy and many folks wanted to meet prospective friends/lovers face-to-face, so these groups held weekly dances. They had some great turnouts, but it was the Halloween parties that really brought them out.

I was contracted to play at one of these Single group parties where the turnout was awesome. Well anyway at one point I headed to the bar to get my 2nd, 3rd or 5th drink when I noticed an older but very well dressed and well groomed male (sans costume) standing at the bar. He was in the process of chatting up a couple of very attractive ladies dressed as Can-Can Dancers.

"Couldn't decide on a costume?" I questioned in a friendly way.

His response was a one minute dissertation on how costumes were childish and designed to cover up ones short comings. Since he was a complete mature adult he felt no need to disguise his true being under a mask. I looked at him.

"I pray to God I never get as mature as you," I said and walked away.

My bartender buddy later told me that the ladies in the Can-Can costumes overhead his speech to me and gave him a strange look when he tried to resume his chatting.

"You're way too old and mature for us," they said and waked away.

Later that same Evening after returning from the restroom I spied a somewhat attractive middle age female also sans costume sitting just outside the entrance to the ha;. As with the male at the bar I posed the question of not being able to decide on a costume.

"I am in costume, "she informed me, "I am dressed as a depressed single person".

It was the alcohol that responded to her. "Well, it's working". She got upset at my response and left, the event organizer almost wet himself by laughing.

There have been so many great parties that it is difficult to chose one to write about. So I will post one of the strangest experiences I had at one of those parties. I or rather by boss had been contracted by popular dance club that was housed in a very well known hotel chain to function as the emcee for their Halloween party.

Now I knew they had an in-house DJ and I was concerned about hurt feelings on his part as he would spend the entire Evening in the DJ booth.So upon my arrival I went to the booth straight away to introduce myself to the house DJ.

He was friendly and informed me that it was at his suggestion that they hire an emcee as he had no desire to be center stage and conduct the contests. I was very happy, and with not having to worry about the music I had plenty of time between sets to wander the club and schmooze with those in attendance.

I saw her sitting alone during one of my circles of the club. She was an attractive brunette dressed as a French Maid, as I got closer to her I noticed this was not a standard Halloween costume, it was made of a heavy latex like substance.

I took the seat opposite her and before I could open my mouth she spoke in a voice as deep as mine.

" Save your breath Drac, I'm a guy."

I was blown away, his makeup was fantastic. Any intoxicated male would have mistaken him for a female, hell I was still sober at that point and thought he was a girl.

"TG or TV?" I questioned.

"Neither,"I lost a bet with my wife and this was her payoff. My wife is an accomplished seamstresses and her sister is a semi-professional make up artist.What you see is a combination of two weeks planning and three hours in the make-up chair."

"How long do you have to stay here?" I asked.

"Only two hours, and before you ask I cannot hide out in the restroom as she has someone here watching me."

As he had about an hour left I stayed and chatted with him. I was dying to know what the bet was and what he would have gotten if he would have won the bet, he would not reveal it.

It seems that he had been hit on by every male in the place, some were even more interested when he informed them that he was also a male. As the end of his final hour approached the current musical set ended and I returned to the stage for another contest.

It was during the contest I saw my friend stand up and wobble on his high heels toward the exit.

When the music started up again I left the stage and headed toward the exit doors. I questioned the cop on duty and was informed that as soon as my new friend hit the sidewalk he took off his heels and RAN to his car at full speed.

If there is a moral to this stories its that Husbands should use extreme caution when making a bet with your wives, especially during the Halloween season.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments