Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Broken Heart of a Lion: A Tale of Love

"A story of love"

6
6 Comments 6
2.0k Views 2.0k
775 words 775 words
Love of a Blue Eyed Lion and his Warrior Princess

Note this story is an epic of love

2026 AD

Princess Vani is walking with her daughter on the girl's 16th birthday, in a field of white and red wild roses. Dancer, which is her nickname as a child, looks around the field and asks, "What is this place, Mother?"

Smiling, the princess tells her that this is "sacred ground," for this was the field where she had met her one true love. She tells Dancer it was July 18, 2012, in the evening when she met her soul mate.

Dancer smiles, looking at her, and asks, "Why so sad, Mother?"

Motioning her daughter to sit with her, Princess Vani begins: "Let me tell you a tale of pure love, but unattainable love nonetheless..."

.
1768 AD

During the age of the Raj, there lived a most beautiful young princess with eyes of pure jade and the voice of an angel. All the young men from home and afar vied for her hand in marriage. She was what people now call a romantic.

She was not interested in any of her suitors. One day she was out riding her horse when it became erratic, throwing the young princess to the ground. Out walked a rare white lion from the bush, its roar sending the horse racing wide eyed back to the city. The lion placed its nose on the cheek of the princess and gave a huff. With a start the young princess jumped to her feet, brandishing her dagger.

Laughing, the lion bowed and called out, "Please, princess, do not slay me!"

This was to be the first of many many days they spent together. As the lion grew old he did confess his undying love and respect for his warrior princess. On his death bed with his princess beside him he told her, "Princess, do not be sad, for you and I are connected as one now and thru eternity. We shall meet soon my love ..."

2012 AD

It was a hot summer night in July as Princess Vani logged onto her laptop. A friend had told her of an "adult" site for stories and where people, lonely people, came to chat with others. Thinking of her own loneliness, she clicked the site. She poured herself a cup of green tea and started reading.

Before long she was online for hours and then she was asked into a chat room, telling herself why not as she joined the others. Being a nice person, she had great chats and was asked to be friends with others on the site. Soon she was logging on daily as she did on Wednesday the 18th of July. Little did she realize her soul mate was also logged on then. To this day neither her nor her Lion knows why or how they met that evening. It started as any other chat, pleasant talk of life dreams and goals, family and friends. Soon they both longed to meet online, counting the hours till they met again. Their friendship bloomed into love for each other.

There was something magical and mystic about her "fuzzy" and his "princess". New friends till one night Lion told her his deepest and darkest secrets from his troubled past. Terrible deeds and demons haunted Lion. Instead of a feeling of loathing, her heart started to cry for his pain. From that night on they both grew closer and closer; their two hearts blended into one. Some found this friendship turned love strange and others planned to break their hearts apart. They could trust but a couple of close friends. Still their love and respect grew.

2020 AD

Princess Vani and Lion walked in their special spot, the sun bright in the sky. The white and red roses were starting to bloom. Lion looked to his lover and princess, and with a growl and huff lay down, smelling the white roses.

Her heart was heavy, for they had talked of this day. Lion's weary bones and his many wounds from small and large battles had worn on him. Princess Vani bent down and kissed his nose, blessing him and his noble heart.

Laying down next to her warrior and protector, Princess Vani talked to him as his life slowly ebbed away, telling him that as the great phoenix of old he would arise once more to find his one true love, his warrior princess, and they would join together as lovers thru eternity .

A kiss on his nose and above his pale blue eyes, a tussle of his gray mane, tears rolling down her cheeks and he was gone from this world.

एक को खोजने के लिए जीना चाहिए

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments