Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Childish Things

"when i was very very young then…"

11
11 Comments 11
1.8k Views 1.8k
206 words 206 words


I thought the only music in this world was my Dad's Kiss with Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin's Queen, David Bowie's Police, his slow rock music and my Mom's nostalgic love songs.

I thought my Dad is the handsomest and the coolest guy on earth (He still are ... by the way ;) )

I thought my Mom is wonder woman ... I never saw her get sick in my whole life ... had a job ... being our mother and our father, all in the same person at the same time.

I thought my sister jumps from the window to our bed to become our baby sister (when I saw her pushed out from my Mom's tummy)

I thought the moon is really a cheese and the stars are the flakes.

I thought MTV is the only channel on TV, then I discover Cartoon Channel.

I thought my brother is Huckleberry Finn and he has a well of coins.

I thought hell was under the ground where Satan are and heaven are above the clouds where angels live.

I thought God really is angry when thunder and lighting strikes or may they are in a bowling alley (like my Mom used to tell me)

I thought clouds are really a cotton candy.

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments