Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Love Strong

"Dribbling brain things"

10
9 Comments 9
865 Views 865
294 words 294 words
The low unsettling beat of the drum, making me wonder, have I come undone? Again? I swear it never ends. Thank goodness I have friends whom I adore and am, as stated, grateful for. Sometimes my life is such a bore and I find myself not wanting more. Not wanting anything, really.

Hope. Always hoping and praying to a god that is never fully explaining. Is this for real or some sort of training? What comes next? I hope less complaining. From myself. To myself. About myself. It's just so damn draining. Straining to see the sun. Indeed, it seems, I am slightly, what's the word? Numb.

I think of my special someone, holding me every time I come undone, and wondering if I deserve his love. Am I strong enough and worth the while? Still he holds me close and makes me smile. On the surface I am Great, make no mistake, that is my fate. But do I comfort him the way he needs? To many, I aim to please, but he is so much more. And deserves me at my best. Yet he takes me as I am and never forgets, I am his.

What to do, what to do...I just don't know how to...stop acting a fool. I've come to the point where I don't know what to say, except thank you for accepting me this way.

Today is a new day as tomorrow will be too, and I know in the end, it's just us two and no matter what they say or do, they can not take my love for you. It's never faltered or even bent in all this time and sentiments. I'll keep on walking hand in hand, with my love, my special man.
Published 
Written by adi_me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments