Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Sundowner

2
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
656 words 656 words
Every road has a beginning and an end just like life, and I’ve heard that those not being born are basically the one(s) busy dying. With the occasional one(s) who sit there crying over the sound of empty words said and empty promises made, or over the times when a friend is needed or just someone to be there yet they are denied all things to share in, as life goes on all around when a trembling voice is heard and questions arise.

A million tears have been shed, along with over a million breaths having been taken, that have managed to pass on the balance of uncertainty through time and it’s passage, with the need of either a single truth or dream being sought to lead to that to that singular touch of grace needed. It might be true as it seems like inside or outside no where is home might be true as confusion never stops, and the only constant(s) being; the truth that never changes as well as trying to be true to yourself in this revision filled world we now live in as all try and play that zero option game with no compromise allowed. Can one practice what one preaches to the best of one’s ability and be able to turn the other cheek still?

They have also said once that all can be replaced and not all can be, and these are the things that not only can’t be replaced but once lost can not be regained easily. Being those things we fall back on and pull us through most things when there is nothing else or nothing left, and that’s just life which is never fair as logic doesn’t apply which makes life so very unkind, as questions get asked that were never meant to be answered or have no answer.

With madness being demonstrated when reason and insanity become one, while all become connected to ongoing drama that unfolds and develop an attraction to trauma. And each new day becomes strange as suffering continues with wrong decisions made as people give in, as the real truths are kept hidden as animosity is spread while all grow older and emotions and things get colder.

Needing to keep faith, hope and a sense of direction alive, so let the mind meditate and allow the soul to gravitate to those things. With the Father being asked for help and to send down some guidance from above, and let the truth be known for if the truth is never known then love will never be known or found, and so just let it all in and don’t allow it to be done again.

For it’s said that there is a better day up ahead so forget about today tomorrow, and take the baggage from the past and place it in a bag for pick up on Monday morning and not look back. Though some will always look back like those days that stretch into the night that has you lie awake, as you just try and get by, or try to get through it all somehow as time marches forward. So just follow that road through every twist, turn, and serpentine curve as you zigzag around obstacles, and taking the time you need to be true to yourself and maybe have a laugh or two.

Try and find that wilderness for the heart, soul, and mind, which isn’t bordered by a philosophy and build that cathedral of your own to meditate in or touch the earth with, without hating anything but hatred and the animosity that it breeds as you work to avoid the guillotine. And don’t fear the sound of someone standing near or the sound of them sighing. For that’s life and life only so keep faith and hope alive.

Copyright July 2008 - 9: Timberwolf International LTD.

Published 
Written by Shotgun011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments