Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Thanks, boobies!

14
14 Comments 14
1.4k Views 1.4k
237 words 237 words

I don't know if it's the children I work with or just children in general, but some of them are obsessed with the human anatomy. Whether it's the questions I have documented in my other stories, or pointing to certain body parts and using them as weapons, I feel like my stories these days are mostly about the human body from a child's perspective.  

One little boy refers to me as 'boobies'. On the odd occasion he will use my name and call me Laura, but most of the time it's "boobies". 

It's normally when I do things for him or help him. So I will ask if he wanted to read a story. His reply. "Yes, boobies."

"Are you ready to have a nap?' I might ask. 

"No, boobies," his reply might be.

The first time he called me boobies, was when I was serving up lunch for the children. I gave him his bowl of food and he said "Thanks, boobies." 

I can't be mad at him when he calls me this, it's too cute and too funny. Also, he's not wrong. Yeah, I am chesty. I do have boobies and they are kind of big. All I can do is calmly remind him that my name is Laura, not boobies. 

I am hoping that he grows out of this habit of referring to women as boobies. When he's older, that may not fly. 

Published 
Written by LauraDanielle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments