Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Troubled

"When you need peaceful quiet night..."

13
11 Comments 11
1.1k Views 1.1k
314 words 314 words
This is the second night of your mood swings. I didn't say hello last night cause you are scaring me. My head was killing me and I don't want to talk to you scared.

You are scaring me again tonight. This time, it's lashing out in my nerve. My brain is still like last night and you are not helping at all. What have I done this time? You were crying last night, no howling like in pain the same thing tonight. I should be doing the same for my head is numb with the pain of things that you have caused.

No, I am not blaming you.

Thank you for quieting down your lashing out... No, don't cry ... Don't shout neither... Dammit, I said stop! That's better.

Can I have a peaceful night to sleep with? Could you relax a bit? I know it's my fault you are acting up this way. But can't you see I don't know how to help you? I can only let you be.

I am so sorry; I need to sleep this pain tonight and yes you can do all the trashing, the shouting, whatever that will make you feel good. Remember nothing will come out good with your moods.

No, I am not giving up on you. I just need to sleep this off right now. You are stuck with me, and I am with you.

Hahaha, Yes, I have no choice in the matter. We will be together forever, so you might act a little kind. Oh, sorry you'll outgrow every one of us.

I am going to sleep now.

Can you just hum a lovely tune? Something sweet and cool.

Love you dearly.

See you later?

Okey, I would try.

When I wake up later, it is with a smile for you.

So be good and quiet down a little, will you?

Goodnight sweetheart.

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments