Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber Part 25

5
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Christmas Eve had finally arrived. After work Bruce raced home to shower and change before he headed to Amber's house to spend a few hours. Amid the festive atmosphere was talk of his agreeing to be Amber's labor coach and attend the birthing classes and what that entailed. The mood became serious and so did the look on everyone's face.

Ally decided to break up this serious mood and slipped out of the room unseen to don one of her posing suits. She returned carrying a portable CD player that she set on the end table and hit the play button. When the music started she ran through the posing routine she had been working on.

Everyone was stunned by the size and symmetry of her muscles along with the smoothness of her routine. Bruce stared at the minuscule purple posing suit and had to remind himself that this stunning creature was Amber's sister. She finished her routine at the same time the music ended.

All applauded when she finished and she apologized for the lack of makeup and posing oil, they told her that despite these missing elements that she looked great. Dad headed to the garage to have a smoke while Amber and her Mom headed to the kitchen to get some snacks.

Bruce was taken aback when this beautiful amazon took a seat next to him. Once again he found it difficult not to stare at the magnificent body encased in suit composed of small triangles of purple spandex before him.

"Now get this through your thick head. My sister is in love with you, big time serious in love," she announced.

Bruce had no response so Ally continued.

"Also she has no intention of making you a babysitter while she goes out on dates with other men, she knows a good thing when she sees it. Do you think she would have sex with you if she didn't feel something?"

"I want to believe that," he finally answered.

"Then believe it. You guys will hump anything with a heartbeat and think nothing of it, with us it's different. Everytime we allow some guy inside us, we give up a little piece of our soul, so it's not a decision we arrive at easily. Now stop listening to your friends opinions and believe that Amber really loves you," she stated.

Ally noticed that he was going through great lengths not to stare at her body and smiled.
"Do you think I'm a hottie?" she asked.

Bruce turned one hundred shades of red and managed to stammer out, "Yes".

"When Amber gets her figure back she will have me beat," she informed him, as she rose and grabbed her CD player, just as her Dad entered the room. He noticed the embarrassed look on Bruce's face and that his eyes followed Ally as she departed.

"You're only allowed to date one of my daughters," he said in a low tone.

Bruce stammered for an answer and looked embarrassed again and that gave her Dad a good laugh.

"Will you relax, I'm only kidding. So you ready for the classes?" her Dad asked.

"I think so. I'm still a little nervous about the whole thing."

"Amber believes in you and that's good enough for us. Is your car in good shape? We don't need you breaking down while heading to the hospital."

"It won't. I just had new tires put on and the engine checked out," Bruce responded.

Amber and her Mom returned with a tray full of snacks and they all fell to it. Her parents noticed how their eyes glistened when they looked at each other and how he always stood and offered assistance when she was attempting to stand up from a seated position. They smiled as they listened to the banter between them during this.

"I can get up without your help," she retorted.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

"Well I don't have all night to wait for you to make it to your feet."

"You are going to get such an ass kicking when I get my shape back," she threatened.

When she finally made it to a standing position she momentarily lost her balance and fell into his arms and his first impulse was to hold her and kiss her, but with her parents sitting there watching he decided against it.

Around 9: 00 pm, he glanced at his watch and announced it was time he headed home and bade them good night. Amber announced that she was going to walk him to his car and she struggled to stand again.

"That's not necessary, or are you just afraid I'm going to get lost?" Bruce asked.

"No, but I can't kiss you good night with my parents watching," she answered smiling at them, as she put her coat on.

Once outside in the cold they embraced each other and shared a long lover's kiss. She looked so lovely with the snowflakes clinging on her hair that Bruce didn't want to let her go. When he did, she handed Bruce a small gift wrapped box and told him not to open it until they video chatted later. She went back inside as he backed down the driveway and discovered that her parents were still in the living room.

"That boy is head over heels in love with you and you with him," Mom stated.

"I know how I feel, but I sometimes have doubts about his feelings."

She helped her Mom clean up the plates, glasses and napkins and then kissed them both good night and headed to her room.Once inside, she began her nightly ritual of getting ready for bed. First she turned on her laptop and logged into her favorite social site.

After shedding her clothes she reached for a jar of cream and began to apply it liberally to her stomach and sides. Mom told her that this was guaranteed to help eliminate stretch marks and that she had used it. Since her Mom's stomach was as smooth and flat as someone in their twenties she never forgot to use it.

She then put on one of her Dad's old t-shirts that proved to be perfect to sleep in and had just began to brush her hair when her laptop beeped letting her know that someone was requesting a chat, it was Bruce. She accepted the chat request and turned on her web cam.

"How you holding up? he asked.

"I'm a little tired. How are you doing?"

"About the same," Bruce answered.

"Do you have the box I gave you?" she asked.

"Right here," he responded holding it up for her to see.

"Go ahead and open it."

Bruce slowly unwrapped the small box carefully, as not to tear the paper, inside was a small jewelry box. He slowly opened it and discovered a small gold heart shaped pendent and his eyes grew wide when he saw it. He knew this piece, Amber wore it to school everyday for as long as he could remember.

"I purchased that with the winnings from my first beauty contest and I want you to have it," she told him.

"Amber I can't accept this."

"Why not?"

"This holds some special meaning and memories for you."

"You mean more to me, and the memories you've given me these past four months will last me a life time, she responded with a smile and misty eyes.

"Amber, I love you."

"I know."

"Now I feel bad about what I got you."

"Whatever it is I will love it."

The clock on her desk showed that it was midnight.

"Hey, its Christmas Day. Let me be the first person to wish you a Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Bruce."

"Merry Christmas, Amber."

They planted kisses on the images on their laptop screens and then wished each other a good night before logging off.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments