Terms and Conditions
By using Storiesspace.com you agree to the following terms and conditions. We may update these terms from time to time without notice, so it is recommended you check them regularly.
You will need to create a user account with Storiesspace.com in order to access certain parts of the site, such as posting in the forums, submitting stories and viewing members’ image galleries. Membership is free and we strongly advise you do not use your real name when creating an account. Children under the age of sixteen are not permitted to register. Anyone between the ages of sixteen and eighteen should seek permission from their parent or guardian before creating an account, who then must agree to these terms on their behalf.
Some areas of this website are not intended for viewing by children under the age of sixteen. Access to our website is not restricted and if visitors under sixteen years of age wish to view any areas (such as the “G” or “PG” rated stories and poems) they should first seek permission from a parent or guardian, who then must agree to these Terms on their behalf.
Account, Password and Security
You, as the user, are solely responsible for maintaining the privacy of your password and for all activities occurring under your account. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from failure to comply with this rule.
You agree that, as the user, you are entirely responsible for all content uploaded, posted, emailed or transmitted to us by you. You agree that all stories submitted are entirely your own work and that any photos or pictures accompanying your stories are either owned by you or the owner has given you permission to display them here. Members who upload content to Storiesspace.com are giving Storiesspace.com unrestricted and non-exclusive rights to display and utilise the uploaded content. Storiesspace.com does not control the user content posted and is not responsible for its accuracy. You may encounter content which you consider disagreeable. Storiesspace.com is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from use of user content made available. Please think carefully before posting.
As a member of Storiesspace.com, you agree to refrain from:
- Uploading or sending information to this site which is defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise disagreeable, or against the law in any part of the world.
- Posting or transmitting any material for which you do not hold the legal copyright.
- Reproducing any stories found here (or parts thereof) without the author’s written permission.
- Uploading or sending us personal information about another member.
- Uploading or sending us advertising or any information commercial in nature, including spam.
- Using threats, hate speech, flaming and violating copyright. We reserve the right to remove or edit any material without notice.
- You alone are responsible for your actions and interaction with other members.
Termination/modifications of services
You agree that Storiesspace.com may, without notice, terminate or suspend your account and/or access to services. You agree that Storiesspace.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or termination of the services.
If you believe copyright has been infringed, please contact Storiesspace.com via the ‘contact us’ link on our home page stating where the infringement is found on the website.
View the site disclaimer.