18.0k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you have no coffee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...when Donald Trump is not only considered a legitimate candidate for the Presidency, but he's the frontrunner!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaJumelleMauvaise
...when Donald Trump is not only considered a legitimate candidate for the Presidency, but he's the frontrunner!

That is not just bad... now I am expecting a zombie-apocalypse too!
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
0 likes
When you are having a bad day nothing is making you happy
Lurker
0 likes
You can't even log onto Gumtree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaJumelleMauvaise

I might add to this my displeasure with Clinton and Sanders both taking "personal" shots at each other. Just wish the would "stick with issues".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by snoop
I might add to this my displeasure with Clinton and Sanders both taking "personal" shots at each other. Just wish the would "stick with issues".

I had hoped at least they could be adults.

You know things are bad when You break your finger and do not realize it for three days because it did not hurt worse than the rest of your body.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know things are bad when Rolandlytle comes rolling into town on his hotrod
Lurker
0 likes
......when my sweetheart is mad at me (even though she can't stay mad at me for verryyy longgg)
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
When MaryRuth unfriends you!
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Primus Omnium
0 likes
You know things are bad when you find your dog hiding under your bed and nothing appears to be wrong or out of place.
Lurker
0 likes
You things are bad when you've had bronchitis for 4 weeks and you're still coughing! Ugh!! ๐Ÿ˜ท
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Bright lights outside your house wake you up. You realize it's Jim Cantore doing a live feed for the Weather Channel
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
your beloved feline walks across your keyboard deleting a portion of a short story you'd been working on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know things are bad when Anna ask for a cup of sugar silly

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know things are bad when you it's raining cats and dogs

Crazy old ape
0 likes

You know it's bad when they call for freezing rain and you see a Zamboni drive down the street.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know things are bad when you see an ape walking down the street in tights :O

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know things are bad when you hear people say they agree with Putin (or is that too political}

Concluding chapter (16) of THE HIGH AND THE HUMBLE in situ.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know things are bad when people say, "Putin who?"

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

You know things are bad when Elizabeth's not around

Concluding chapter (16) of THE HIGH AND THE HUMBLE in situ.

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Quote by DenimAngel

Quote by Mendalla

You know things are bad when Sara is too laid up to make cookies. ๐Ÿ˜•

Awwww Ape .

When the person running to the store for you brings you diet Coke inside of regular Coke

Actually, that would be my order, but I get it. I prefer sugar to aspartame, too. My doctor has other ideas, though

You know things are bad when you're dancing in the streets over a minor victory.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Mendalla
You know things are bad when your grocery list is more exciting than your latest story.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

You know things are bad when Spring just won't stay for a while.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by redwriter
You know things are bad when Elizabeth's not around

You know things are bad when this is the nicest thing anyone has said about me for a very long time.