Login

How do I add a link to a series?

last reply
2 replies
1.1k views
2 watchers
0 likes
0 likes

I've published a story that I had wanted to have linked to an existing series, but couldn't figure out how to do so. I've published the story and have now figured out how to add a link, but can't now find out how to link the already published story with the series. When I go to edit it in order to add the link, it seems to think I'm creating a new series. Help?

Addicted to words, read and written.

Latest in the Bear & Girl story arc: Girl, Not Frog

Crazy old ape
0 likes

Wonder if the old series labels didn't get brought over properly so aren't recognized as series on the new site. One of the admins or developers will have to answer that one. I don't actually have any series on SS (yet) so have not tried out that feature.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, however I think what you need to do is:

Edit the story, select or create the series for the story. It probably needs to be approved by the moderator.

After you have done this for each section of your story you can edit the order:

Click on one of your stories, there should be a small box with some lines and an arrow to the right of the name of the series. Click on the box. It should go to a page where you can arrange the order of the stories in the series by clicking on the arrows.

The top should be the first story, the bottom, the last. After you make the changes you can hit submit (changing the order of the series does not seem to go to moderation).