Stuffing

Taters

Gravy

Green bean casserole

Corn

Good bread

Cranberry sauce

Sopapilla cheesecake

Simple but good. Dinner at 6. You are all invited (you really are, I always told my kids our door is open on Thanksgiving, and we've had some memorable guests as a result).

Enjoy the day!

Teeth of the Sky - Myths and Monsters competition, first place

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Crazy old ape
0 likes

We just had takeout from the hot counter at our Chinese grocery last night (it's on my way home so easy to pick up). Lemon chicken, General Tso chicken, with Udon noodles. And tonight we're having their salt and pepper fried fish.

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not too sure dunno tossing between fish and lamb chops ..this old man can't decide

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Chicken gravy, String Beans, Homemade Biscuits

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Last night, we opted for salmon with green banana ..also had leftover chicken ok bless his heart ..Dad made seafood salad ..like, first time EVER ..too funny ..had to record and post in sissies chat group ..cherished moments

Today, still early to confirm tonight's dinner ..looking at yam dunno Dad's craving for yam ..plus he's coming down with something ..definitely soup

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We opted for grilled hotdogs and baked beans last night. Six straight days of rain thanks to Ian. Fortunately, the patio is covered so we can still grill and eat outside.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Last night, made yam for Dad, with cuppa soup. Cooked up last of the salmon, baked fish fingers, mash potatoes/carrots, mixed corn and peas, and a quick simple white sauce ..dunno tonight's still undecided

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Spaghetti with meatballs, salad, and spice cake for dessert. Oh, of course, red wine.

Kaiju-adjacent
0 likes

Pork loin breaded with cornmeal (homemade Shake n Bake), baked potato, broccoli

Teeth of the Sky - Myths and Monsters competition, first place

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sheesh biggrin I almost forgot to post it now

Heehee ..it's a noodle night. Stir fry noodles with chicken and veges. Chicken noodle soup. Rice. Leftover yam gag can we eat anymore starchy food

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can confirm, as at 2pm, we are having take away. Friday is like another Sunday, we are such phat eaters lol aaargh ..better living everybody ..fish, hot chips, orange beef, potato fritters, paua fritters, crab stick, crumb fish, sausages, meat patties and chicken tenders. That is what I have right now ..order goes in at 5pm ..everyone's order msgd by then ..oml don't even mention dessert with this lot

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cold chicken all by itself. More like snacking than dinner.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Chicken is out dunno it's freezing out there ..maybe soup ..but I don't want soup ..will see what this old man wants

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lamb curry with rice. Chicken and corn soup.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Anyone want a Dad lol It's Friday take out. Everyone knows this, but, oh no, this old man wants a homemade pie. Like, who has time on a Friday, especially in this weather. Oh, he wants a steak pie ..ahh nah nah old man, you're getting a mince and cheese pie. VC family group chat, no I'm not making lasagna, we're having the stoopid pie. Just grab bread ..french stick, garlic bread, whatever ..sheesh. Anyhoo, I'm also making a small, but simple chicken and noodles soup. Family these days.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Eggs yes yes, eggs. Good thing about eggs is, everyone in the house can cook eggs. So every man for themselves. Omelette or egg foo yong ..help yourself to whatever is in the kitchen ..add whatever you want. This chick is on RDO lol cause I can. Don't worry old man ..I got your back.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hardy homemade vegetable chicken soup and fresh-baked biscuits.

Chasing Dragons
0 likes

Dinner today was low fat pork sausages and fries. It was the first time I had tried these sausages and they were delicious. Nice and peppery, just how I like them. 😋

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Vegetable soup at our church with salad and rolls. Mom deserves a break from cooking and baking.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Long weekend ..quiet dinner for two lol I almost feel sad ..but nah. Just Dad and I home tonight. Sissy four is going over to sissy two's, for the weekend. Brother and wifey are going up north. Youngest sissy is working tonight. Dad is asking for fried rice and I want pizza. If we go Chinese, then, there's only one thing to do biggrin order big ..combination fried rice, sweet'n'sour pork, orange beef, vegetable chow mein and won ton soup (and homemade paua fritters, if they have any) ..don't judge

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Roast chicken with roast vegetables (potatoes, kumara, pumpkin, garlic, capsicum,carrot) and gravy. Simple toss salad. A small simple chicken soup (someone has come down with a cold, meh)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

TBD. Wednesday night is "Around the Table" night at our church.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Since the girls decided on a movie Saturday, we had pizzas - mega meatlovers, hawaiian pizza, cheesy garlic and veg trio, with wedges, garlic bread and chipotle chicken kickers lol I tell you ..this family needs help ..oh well ..big family, big eaters