Find your next favourite story now
Login

Audio Stories

Listen to some of our most popular written stories in high quality MP3 audio recording.

Sir Harold the Earless Wonder

A rabbit with small ears and big brains saves the day.

Harold the rabbit had exceptionally small ears. They were so small, in fact, you could barely see them. All the other rabbits made fun of Harold. It didn’t matter to them that Harold could hop and nibble like the best of them. Or that he was smart. They s...

Misadventures in the Royal Word Cellar

Theo Sorris, page to the king, seeks a cure for Princess Poubelle’s Ghoulish Mouthus.

It happened on the very day Princess Poubelle was to meet her intended, the handsome Prince John Don Ron von Finkleshteen. She came down with a wicked case of ghoulish mouthus. This frightful illness made it so everything the princess said was ill-mannere...

The Power of Praeyer

An agnostic praying mantis embarks on a strange quest for the meaning of prayer.

High up in a tree a large and important insect, known by all as the Grand Poopah, said in a deep voice: “Moses.” “Yes, Most Honorable Grand Poopah, what is your bidding?” said a somewhat smaller insect. “Oh, and by the way, feel free to call me Moe.” “Ple...

Daddy No Legs

A daddy long legs discovers there is life after legs.

You think your life is bad? Consider me. I’m a daddy longlegs with no legs. That’s right, no legs. A Daddy No Legs. Here’s my story: I’m creeping around one day, minding my own business, when I run into some kids. “AAAAAAAAHH!!!” they scream. “A spider!!!...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The soft caress of your thumb brushes along my hand, making my heartbeat thump hard. I blush, watching it move along the smoothness of my skin. You watch me, watching you and it makes you smile. Your eyes meet mine, pulling my gaze up to yours, I bite my...

Belief

Sometimes it's hard to be yourself...

I dreamed that all my wounds had healed, which freed me to move on.My confidence was coming back, I'd thought it all but gone.A smile, a laugh, an opening up, a glimmer of some hope,But my epistemic self still said I was a dope.Not sure if I was worthy, w...

I’m alone and I yearn for you, I’m alone and I burn for you, I’m alone and I cry for you, I’m alone and I scream for you, I’m alone and I crave for you. When I’m alone I feel out of control, When I’m alone I feel lost in my own world, When I’m alone I can...

When I’m with you, there is a smile on my face. When I’m with you, I know I’m safe. When I’m with you, I know I can simply be me. When I’m with you, nothing can touch me. When I’m with you, memories are made. I live, I breathe, I trust, I take, I give, I...

Trapped

Is There A Key To Leave?

I've been locked up inside of this house. It's muggy and filled with toxic air. I go insane trapped behind these walls, No one to love, and no way to receive. For I’m thirsty for the knowledge, to figure out how to open these doors that hold me in the att...