Find your next favourite story now
Login

Drama Stories

Our drama category is for fans of stories filled with feeling, focusing on strong dialogue and well-rounded character development.

Tragedy is a common theme, with gritty, realistic emotions driving the story.

Readers are given clear insight into characters' thoughts and taken on a deep and sometimes courageous journey.

Fuel Season 3: Episode 11 – Rivals and Crushes

As his personal life comes to life in the public light, JVZ looks to his zen for guidance.

15th of November – Season 3 "Juan, where are we going?" Juan can Zonder looked at his companion The eighteen-year-old Teresa Koek had a worried look on her face but he knew that there was an excitement building in her as he led her up the mountain. "You'l...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 10 – New Girls Day

New girls Savana and Plain Jane Deyi look to show the fandom what they've got tonight.

8th of November – Season 3 Jane Deyi – or Plain Jane Deyi as Moodswing had renamed her – was excited! How could she not be? Last week, she’d won the Duchess of Drag title on her debut episode! She’d been excited all week long, having gone to bed with the...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 9 – Enter the Dojo

The Saharan Knockout makes her magnificent debut as the first North African racer in the series

1st of November – Season 3 “Yami,” shouted the karate instructor. “That’s enough kumite for today.” “Oss Sensei,” said Savana and her sparring partner in unison. “Savana here still has a big night ahead of her,” said Sensei Jannie as he came up to Savana...

Hallow's Eve [S3] – A Fuel Story

It's the one night a year where there's permission for all hell to break loose and F-X is all in

31st of October – Season 3 Darcy Stevens woke up with a start. She looked around, relieved to see that she was still in the comfort of her bed, safe and sound. It had only been a nightmare but one that could very well come true if she wasn’t careful. She...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 8 – The Girl with the Crush

Following her guest spot on Touching Base last week, Teresa's crush make F-X news

25th of October – Season 3 MONDAY AFTERNOON: KOEK RESIDENCE Teresa was reading Moodswing’s Feeder page feedling for what felt like for the hundredth time. “JVZ will take on John Kloof in a return race from the Year-End Bash, Season One.” This was big. JVZ...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 7 - The Host of Boast

Touch Mkhize finally gets a shot at taking down the Queen and getting one step closer to the top.

18th of October – Season 3 Touch woke up with a start when the bus lurched to a stop. It was fortunate that he did because this was his stop. Touch Mkhize hadn’t taken the bus in almost three years but it had been a necessity this time as he didn’t trust...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 6 - Battle of the Babes

As the Women's Dynasty heats up, 2 female racers look to lock horns to prove dominance.

11th of October – Season 3 “Hey Doris, have you seen my leather jacket anywhere? I’m sure I put it in the boot but I can’t find it.” Brenda was speaking with some urgency as she was running late for her meeting with Moodswing ahead of Fuel. Teresa jumped...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 5 – The Impaler Strikes Back

Thawn looks to complete his revenge by tackling the last name on his list... the F-X Queen!

4th of October – Season 3 "So tonight you take on the Formula-X Queen, huh?" Thawn took note of Jeremiah's tone. "No, tonight I take out the Formula-X Queen," responded Thawn, specifying. It was the final part of what he called his revenge tour for retrib...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Fuel Season 3: Episode 4 – The Women's Dynasty Begins

While a new Queen is coronated, another woman begins a revolution for women in motorsport

27th of September – Season 3 Penny Potgieter had never really liked weddings. They were a mess to organize because the people getting married always thought they knew better than her. In the end, it was always an elaborate celebration for people who didn'...

Arbour Games [S3] – A Fuel Story

In the first PPV of the season, the new Formula-X Queen must face off with 'The Diamond' of F-X.

26th of September – Season 3 Devì stared at the Arbour Games poster that had her and Stevie on it and couldn’t help but be disappointed. Does this make me look fat? Looks were very important to Devì and she was unapologetic about it. Devì wondered why the...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 3 – All That Sparkles

Stevie takes one final step towards achieving her goal of sitting on the Formula-X throne

20th of September – Season 3 As Darcy Stevens looked over the edge of the pier, looking out at the ocean watching the sun set, she thought about the night ahead and how nervous she was. She only had one shot at doing this right and it was all riding on he...

Fuel Season 3: Episode 2 – The Semi-Finalist

Its the second leg of the Royal Tourney and one racer looks to finally rise to the top.

15th of September – Season 3 Styles crossed the finish line and swore. As he took off his helmet, preparing to get out of The Cursed Conundrum, he noted the approaching mechanic and gave him a stern look. “This isn’t working,” said Styles. “There’s still...

Score 0 0
0
406 Views 406
2.2k words 2.2k words

Fuel Season 3: Episode 1 – All Hail the Queen

After winning the Formula-X Crown at the Formula-X Grand Prix, the New Queen makes her Fuel debut

6th of September – Season 3 Devì had never really been shy about being in front of the camera. In fact, the word shy wasn’t part of her vocabulary which was why she was currently dressed in tight leather pants and matching cropped leather jacket over an e...

BillySoho

It's funny how a name can take you back, revive forgotten memories, put you in touch with a simpler, more secure time. It normally happens unexpectedly as well, puts you off your guard. Take this morning. I'm coming down the stairs ready to head off to th...

Anonymous

The events that would end in the major’s death began to unfold long before Christmas Eve. This I know only retrospectively: until the moment the major was shot, none of us could have predicted it. One thing you learn during wartime – more than at any othe...