Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Nymia- Female Crap

"Inspired by the original music video for Alyssa Lies by Jason Michael Carroll..."

3
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
690 words 690 words
They lay there, comfortable together- he was in a good mood, chatting about football and his truck. Missy (Nymia) nods in all the right places and smiles at him, and kisses him when he leans in for one, but for whatever reason tonight, when he wants more, she backs away, shaking her head. He looks at her and she can see the anger behind the sweet expression on his face- eyes don't lie- as he says, "C'mon sweetie, please? I haven't seen you in a week, I just wanna spend some time with you..."


The guilt trip, every time it was the guilt trip and she'd say "okay" and just let him, and be the "good" girlfriend, but tonight she continues to shake her head no. He grips her wrists then, roughly, in a grip that tells her she'll have bruises tomorrow, and holds her down on the bed. She squirms, trying to get away, tears leaking from her eyes as she hears a pop and slumping against the bed. He lets go of her wrists and checks her shoulder (where the pop came from), noting that it's just dislocated and telling her he can fix it himself. She tries to tell him to just drive her to the hospital, she'd pay for it- somehow, but he won't have it. He "fixes" it, then drives her home, apologizing for everything and asking if she wanted him to pick her up tomorrow- maybe they could go to the lake? 

***

Nymia and Matt walk past a little shop- a Radioshack or something of the sort- and they have a song playing, the video on with it. She hears the lines "...And my new friend Alyssa, oh I know she needs ya bad, Because Alyssa lies... And I told her that Alyssa wouldn't be in school today... Alyssa lies with Jesus, because there's nothing that anyone would do..." and looks over in the direction of it, already knowing the basis of what she'd see. Not wanting to see it, but seeing anyway.

She turns and she sees the girl in the video- playing Alyssa- mouthing "Let me out, let me out, let me out". Her vision seems to cloud over, so she sees the other bits of the video- the parts where "Alyssa" writes on a sheet of notebook paper, He hit me. He hit me. He hit me. and the part where "Alyssa" stands there crying. She hears Matthew trying to get her attention- she knows he's probably quite a few feet ahead of her, waiting, but she turns, covering her mouth and runs down a back street behind the tiny building, leaning against the building, almost forced to her knees by her sobs- silent, silent always. Couldn't ever let anybody hear.

Footsteps come walking and she senses someone near her, someone near her and hesitant as to what to do, but that's as far as it goes, she doesn't stop, and the tears don't slow- gravity seems to wear down on her and she doesn't get up and walk away either, she just kneels there, almost laying on the ground, pain flowing like a current of electricity through her heart and the rest of her body.

Eventually the person drapes an arm around her waist, and pulls her into a hug- her tears calm, and she wipes her eyes, then looks up at this person. It's Matt. Of course it's Matt, who else?

"What was that? You were just fine, and then..." his face has a frown to it. She wipes stray tears, and gives him a wobbly smile.

"I'm just overly emotional. No big deal- I'm female, remember? We get that way... or, at least, us semi-normal ones do- I don't know if Ami does."

He chuckles and helps her up, "She does- she's just on the other end of the spectrum. There's a reason she has fire-red hair."

She giggles a little- they continue walking.

"Hey- but if you ever need me- if that wasn't just... female crap... I'm here, okay?"

She gives him a smile, but it doesn't reach her eyes- eyes don't lie, remember?

"Okay, Matt, thanks."

Published 
Written by Colors_of_the_Wind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments