Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Philena: Mean It

"Inspired by Losing Grip by Avril Lavigne"

1
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
201 words 201 words
"Everything wasn't okay..." -Losing Grip by Avril Lavigne

I walked into the room and you walked out. I hugged you and you stiffened, I kissed you and your lips were frozen. It was like when you were on that one assignment for months and we couldn't be seen together, only worse because I know your assignment now is nothing like that.

Why won't you hold me? Why won't you talk to me? Why won't you kiss me? I miss you! You weren't even around last night when I had that nightmare and the panic attack. Why weren't you there- why aren't you here? I feel invisible, unimportant... so lonely.

Do you care still or have you given up? I cut myself last night, do you care. If you don't, why should I? You're the only reason I'm still here... if you don't give a damn, then I don't either.

Do you still love me?

I know it's not how we pictured it, but... please- please tell me you still love me.

You saved me- literally. Without you...

Without you it's not okay- not good- not safe for me to be alone...

Please, Adam, just say you love me- and mean it.

Published 
Written by Colors_of_the_Wind
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments