Find your next favourite story now
Login

EC
Getting Caught

"Yes, it happened to me too."

2
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
376 words 376 words
In my latest offering of Cop Stories #4, I tell the tale of interrupting two lovers seeking some quiet time enjoying each others charms. I was recently asked if I had ever been caught. Hell yes I have been caught! More than once!

I was dating Belinda while in my early twenties and she was in her mid twenties. Times being what they were, we both still lived at home and lovers were not allowed. We discovered that the industrial complex behind my parents' house was the perfect place that offered seclusion.

We didn't play the backseat routine. My vehicle had a bench seat up front and was roomy enough to allow some movement. I would pick Belinda up at her parents' house and whenever she was in the mood she would wear the shortest mini-skirt that she owned. After dinner and a movie we would retreat to the factory complex and, using a system we discovered, enjoyed each other.

Belinda exited the passenger side door and entered again on the driver's side as I slid over into the passenger seat. She discreetly removed her panties and I loosed my belt and allowed my jeans to slid to my knees. She then straddled me and the connection was made. We did this quite often and were never bothered my anyone.

One night as we were lost in each others arms we didn't hear or see anything out of the ordinary until I glanced up and there looking at me through the passenger side window was the face of a cop that I knew. Because of the height of my vehicle, he only saw a girl sitting in some guys lap. I managed to control the rising fear and greet him normally.

I was advised by him that some of the factories had experienced damage to their buildings and had requested extra patrols. He said that anytime that I was back here "necking" with my girlfriend and saw anything strange to call the department. I promised I would and he drove off. He must have rolled in dark and switched off the engine and allowed the slight incline to move his cruiser toward my vehicle.

Well, the mood was ruined and Belinda requested that I take her home.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments