Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
The Peeping Tom

"A story my stepdaughter told me."

4
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
517 words 517 words

A cute little tale with a hint of naughtiness...

Despite my divorce from my first wife, I stayed in contact with her and her two daughters. They knew if there was a problem that needed my particular brand of problem solving that I was just a phone call away.

When she discovered that the man that she was considering marrying was a closet alcoholic she canceled the plans and told him to leave, but he had all kind of excuses for not going. My oldest stepdaughter told him if he wasn't gone in twenty four hours she was going to call me, and he was gone two hours later.

When she decided to move, I (along with a parcel of their friends) helped them move across town. Their new house was closer to her job and the schools were better. Plus it featured a working fireplace and above the garage was a sunbathing deck.

It didn't take them long to meet and make friends with the neighbors.

Now the neighbors' son on their right had a crush on the youngest daughter. More than once she caught him looking at her through the windows of his parents' house as she worked in the yard, but he was younger than her so she considered him no threat.

It was a beautiful and sunny Saturday in June that she decided to catch some rays. She donned her bikini and carried a chaise lounge from the house onto the sunbathing area over the garage. She placed a towel on the chair and laid down face first. Once in the prone position she then undid the top of her bikini as she didn't want any tan lines.

The young man next door must have seen her setting up and headed to the attic of his house for a better look and to eliminate any chance of being caught by his mother. Now the windows of the attic area of his parents house were set well above the floor and a stepladder was required to reach them. So do you have those facts filed away? You will need them.

As my stepdaughter was sunbathing she must have fallen asleep in the warm sun. It was the loud ringing of her telephone that startled her awake and she pushed herself up on her hands, totally forgetting that her top was no longer fastened.

For just a second her breasts were exposed to the world uncovered. That's when she heard the banging and crashing from the house next door. She grabbed her top and headed to the house to answer her phone.

It was a day or two later that she saw the young man from next door with his mother. His arm was in a sling and there were noticeable bruises on his face. She asked what had happened.

"He told me he fell off a ladder in the attic. I have no idea what he was doing on that ladder in the first place," his mother responded.

"It's probably a good thing you don't know," my stepdaughter answered as she walked away laughing.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments