Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Sunset city

2
2 Comments 2
409 Views 409
282 words 282 words

Now is the time to make an announcement about the so-called "sunset city". This is the city that exists both in our dreams as well as it exists in our material future. The perfect combination of spirit and substance - that is it! Where are now the horizontal moving lifts of the giant city tower, only in our dreams and our future projects? No, they exist in the future, and with the help of future technology makes our dreams and therefore make our lives.

The strange machine of dreams rules this planet; it is the time machine - invisible and mighty and real world is there, where this machine works. All the "waves of reality" are nothing more, but the circumstances of its working processes; nevertheless, the main question is the following question: is this machine single? And if we feel the influence of several machines like this one, is it really possible to be independent in our choices? To think who you are in system master-servant seems to be quite poor. To pay interest to your nature and nature of the world you are living in - it is really right!

Now the dream:

Scientists talking on a balcony -

- Listen, the Earth gravity becomes lower every day!

- See that! And look, this evening turns in morning right now, our sun is moving backwards!

And with these words, returning sun lighted them brightly. The sun was a living solar system.

- We must prey about Earth safety, some planets will be burned by the sun!

Gravity was lost and they flew into the upper atmosphere but needed to go back to protect privacy from "magurs" - hostile alien race.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AndyDao
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments