Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
FSU Football

"I miss football season, so I tried to bring it back"

1
1 Comment 1
870 Views 870
197 words 197 words
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooooo!” Everybody throws theirhands down as the kicker punts the ball. The entire stadium falls silent. The receiver catches it, and as he starts running everything comes back to life. A sea of garnet is cheering as he passes the 30, then 40 yard lines. As the tackle takes place, the Marching Chiefs start playing the warchant, and thousands of fans start doing the tomahawk chop. Cameras can’t do the spirit of the fans justice; it’s a feeling you can’t experience unless you are sitting on one of the metal bleachers in Doak Campbell (or standing on them to get the best view). The play is chosen and the teams are lined up on either side of the 43. Set, hike! It’s the beginning of the first quarter and the sun is already driving the concessions water sales through the roof. First down, let the warchant start again. The teams line back up on the 86. The quarterback runs the ball, it’s on the 90, 95, touchdown Seminoles! The fight song starts playing, and is heard in the background as the extra point is kicked. The scoreboard reads 7-0. It’s a beautiful day here in Tallahassee.

Published 
Written by NoleGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments