Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
An Incident at the airport

"This happened at the airport."

2
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
229 words 229 words
Standing at Cleveland Hopkins Airport having a smoke and chatting with one of my Cleveland Police buddies. I had just retired from law enforcement, he was due to go later this year.

This stunning young lady exits the Arrivals doors. She is clad in a very short loose fitting mini skirt, a skin tight top and 3 inch heels.

It was the end of spring and summer was very close. The warm winds are occasionally blowing her skirt up to reveal to all looking in her direction, and most of the men were, that she is wearing a thong and lace top thigh highs. She seemed oblivious to the draft.

A tough looking older male in his late 50's exits about 5 min later, and when he sees me and my brother-in-blue looking in her direction he stomps over to us with an angry look on his face and states, "That's my daughter you perverts are leering at, and she's only 15".

"So tell her to put some clothes on and we won't look", said my buddy.

Somewhat taken aback he then stared at me. "You got something to say ?"

I held up one finger to indicate he should wait a minute and I removed my retirement badge flapped it in his face. "What he said," was my answer.

Defeated, the male walked away and pulled the girl back inside the building.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments