Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Black Earth

3
1 Comment 1
886 Views 886
404 words 404 words
Deep in the still of the night where the world’s ancient light can be seen and felt and where wisdom grows full of strife. I can feel my brain working and at times it feels as though it is working in vain. Recalling times when I have laughed, and cried and been haunted by those things I never meant or wished to say, that just came out.

I know that tomorrow just keeps turning things around and the easiest day is always yesterday, and we all seem to wear the same thorny crowns as our shadows roll. We learn to live and in some cases we also learn to forgive. And if we aren’t true to our own hearts we will fail yet again, and there isn’t really any success like failure to test us all.

Finding myself passing through the darkness at times out on those pathways of life, and I know that each invisible prayer floats like cloud in the air. And we all live and then we die, with there being times when we never know why. In this earthly domain that seems full of disappointment and pain, but you’ll always see me try and stand tall and never show when I have crawled or have been bleeding.

Over the road we are bound to go down, and through what seems at times to be precious hours. And have heard deafening noises, and have felt transient joys with both not being what they truly seem, and something I seem to have always known as I make my way down the line in this earthly domain which is full of disappointment and pain. So I ain’t talking as I continue walking and making my way on down the line. And have heard them say more than once that the Devil is deep in most of all details, and also heard them say prayer has the power to help in most cases.

There have been some times when I have been worn out from weeping, and though my eyes might seem full of tears my lips are dry. As I make my way through this world which is full of speculation, as they try to tear your mind away from contemplation. And those few loyal companions and crew I have approve of the code I have, and seem to share it with me.

Copyright Timberwolf International LTD: January 2016 – 07


Published 
Written by Shotgun011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments