Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Decisions Never Easy

"Wanting to soar with the eagels, but afraid to fly."

4
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
228 words 228 words

I feel desires deep in my soul, I hear my wants shouting in my mind, but I am confused and can't act or answer? Feeling not in control, vibrations from tension scurry through my body.

I know that no one can fix this but me, I am afraid to make the decisions needed to have clarity.

I am hedging, sitting on the edge, hoping for a strong wind to come, blowing me off from this fence, then I won't have to make these decisions on my own.

What happens if the wind blows me in the direction of change, would I follow it, or would I fight to get back on the other side? Would I just climb to the top and sit again hoping for an opposite wind?

Am I ever going to face the truth, am I ever going to do as I tell others to do? Be true to myself first, follow my heart with out fear.

Knowing all will work out, it always does in the end.

Feel the beat of my drummer and march only to its beat.

Am I always going to stay deep in this rut, where the sun can no longer reach, body trembling, cold, damp, cramped and sore?

Or will I venture from my self made prison, through the unlocked door, spread my wings wide and with eagles soar.

Published 
Written by CKAcres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments