Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Moods

"of all the things that is happening..."

6
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
311 words 311 words
You are in a dark mood again I see. Cool it down, where is that sunny you, I have been with all this time? A strong headed and always shines on whatever has everyone's telling. Down here, life goes on even in your darkest day. Dance to the tune you don't even like. Carefully walks on a thin line of consciousness. Curiously do new things. We can't only smile on whatever good that will strikes us.

Don't strike to hard, will you? I'm not really feeling well this days. I don't think I can be good company if you will continue this.

Oh yes, I never forget, I have said that. Yes, you can cry. Told you many times, cry I shall stay and be here with you.

Have I told you? That even in your darkest days, you made me smile.

Yes!

You do, I'm not joking!

Really!

Hahaha!

See I am laughing, even if my heart is sad and breaking. So you should be smiling more often too. I like those times when you cry but smile while tears following. I even joked about it to you, that when you smile a dark half human horse is being married to a beautiful fairy. Those are the times your smile made look beautiful.

I said smile not mad!

Crazy bugger!

Look! Flowers! The grass are greener, you did that and more. Birds? I can't see any. No! Silly, they are not dead! They are just hiding from your tears. They get sad and can't fly when they saw your tears.

I have to go for now. No, I am not leaving. I have work to do, you know? Ah you don't know the meaning of it. You just shine beautifully and everything here will be alright.

See you around beautiful!

Please, you have to keep on smiling.

I love you!

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments