Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
stress lists

"The timer is about to go off"

7
7 Comments 7
813 Views 813
207 words 207 words
I have been challenged to write out 2 lists of things to do in 30 minutes. Two lists? Yes. I have so much shit to do, I don’t know where to start. So, I have accepted the challenge and have 19 minutes left. I quickly wrote a list of things to do around the house.

Dishes

Laundry

Make sure the kids uniforms are ready for practice.

Basic daily stuff. List one is dun.

What will my second list consume of? Things I need to do at work? No. Not today. Although, that is a list that needs to be written. 14 more minutes to get to the point... So no work list. It’s my Saturday. Fuck werk! But list 2… 13 minutes left.

I know. I will write a list of ideas and formatting for my blog. Or should I get started on MY story? That’s it. I should write a “list” of ideas so I know where to begin my story. I will call the list, “My Story”.

My Story

Go on, start with being born, the story will tell itself.

I guess that list is done as well. I may even have enough time to find a picture and submit this rambling. Yes. 10 minutes is plenty of time.

Published 
Written by adi_me
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments