Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Wednesday Morning

"When the weather decided to have fun..."

12
10 Comments 10
1.1k Views 1.1k
268 words 268 words
Stepping down from the bus, cool wind blows. Black clouds gathering above me.

Whoosh

Whoosh

Strong cool winds blowing, making me force my walk forward as I fight with the current of the wind.

"Go home."

"I can't go back home, I have lots of things to do today at the office."

Usually it only take me ten minutes to be in another bus station going to the office building and it took me another five battling the wind. Looking around skirt blown up, umbrella turning backward from the blowing winds, hair flying on every woman's face.

"Show off!"

"I will rain on you!"

"Don't temp me into going home! I am warning you!"

Thunder and lightening strikes. I stand still and close my eyes for a minute.

"Don't you dare frighten me!"

Without warning rain falls and I have no choice but run to the bus station along with my broken umbrella. My hair and shirt drench from the rain.

"You! Brats! Look what you've done! You are lucky my bag didn't get soaked!"

"Warned you didn't I?"

"You are such a bratty, tsk!"

Falling in line for my bus as I wipe my self to dry at least and be decent. The pouring rain with the strong wind blows making the stations crowded with people going elsewhere. Rain pouring down like there is a storm coming and can't see beyond the station.

Here is my bus ride. The bus aircon blowing in my head makes me shaking from cold, my teeth shattering and the sun shines like it's only a big joke!

"You! Crazy bratty you!

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments