Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Why Not?

"why not try to be positive?"

2
1 Comment 1
976 Views 976
247 words 247 words
This world has faced more disasters, from natural to man-made. Each and everyone is facing his own war, between his angel and demon; but what keeps this world running?

We have gone to edges, we have oscillating thoughts; we get low, we get high; we're discouraged, we're encouraged; some feel so low, some high, some lie in-between. The ones who feel negative, think of all the negative thoughts, and some even attempt suicide! The ones who feel too positive, don't know how to control the things - from words to thoughts to any other thing. The ones who feel positive maintain balance in everything; they let go of things too easily. The positive people give everything they have; they let go of their thoughts, and those thoughts run through their minds easily. It flows like easily, and they don't judge their thoughts; because it stimulates each and every nerve to thinking, and getting all the possibilities. It solves the problem quickly, without any tension.

How could the positive people do that? They don't care about what others think about them; and they don't judge either themselves or others. So what's the solution? It's HOPE!!

If you take a decision, just take a deep breath and analyse the situation. After five minutes, if the solution is same then lock on to it. Else, decide again.

You may think both positively and negatively; so why not try thinking positively? What are you gonna get if you do that? TRY!!

Published 
Written by GreyHound
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments