Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Soul Crushers

"Chained up, dilemmas, arguments, betrayal, who do they trust? Will the teens be able to win?"

0
0 Comments 0
970 Views 970
1.4k words 1.4k words

Brain Dead

CAN WE HAVE SOME SPACE PLEASE
everyone be patient.
JUST MOVE...
WHO'S PUSHING..
I WANNA SEE HIM...
THEY'RE MINE..
JUST SHUT IT.

A million voices of fans are heard from the crowd. It's insanely loud, and the heat is almost unbearable. Fans are screaming from the top of their lungs waiting for their idols; the security has given up trying to keep them quiet. They're clearly getting agitated but have no choice but to do their job.Though it's probably the hottest day of the year, the fans remain dedicated and loyal coming to a concert in this heat.

"OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GONNA DIE GUYS, PLEASE COOPERATE!!!!" screams Krystal from the top of her lungs. 

She's one out of the nine members of the popular band On Track; the rest include Dara, Hazel, Jayden, Kaz, Riley, Sam, Jade, and Ell.

The band who everyone is so eager to see are running around in the makeup room creating havoc for everyone.

"OY GIVE MY PHONE BACK LITTLE KID!!!!!!" exclaims Eunjae breathlessly.

"I CANT EVEN RUN PROPERLY WHY YOU GETTING SO BREATHLESS FOR? I just wanna show your beautiful picture to our beloved fans," says Yeonji smiling mischievously. 
This was the best derp he'd captured all week, and when he said he'd show it to everyone, he wasn't joking. 

"OKAY WHY ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING FOR YOU HAVE TO PERFORM TODAY," says Dara coming in between them.

" TELL YOUR BROTHER TO DELETE THAT PICTURE OF ME PLEASE AND GIVE MY PHONE BACK!" Cries Eunjae glaring.

"Hahaha, you took a derp send it to me....I mean... delete it don't embarrass him like that," says Dara trying to get a good look at the picture.

"OKAY GUYS COME ON YOU READY TELL ME YOU'RE READY PLEASE THERES A MILLION FANS WAITING OUT THERE FOR YOU TONIGHT," says Sam running into the room.

"It's fine we look good enough," says Youngmin quite confidently with one hand in his pocket and the other fixing his hair. 

"No the lighting just isn't here," says Junghoon.

"Okay bro we've taken a billion selfies by now WE'VE ALREADY TRIED THIS SPOT the lighting is the same everywhere!" Says Woongeun.

"AISH you just don't understand how to take a perfect selfie," says Junghoon.

"I think Taehyuks high on chocolate," says Namsung. Taehyuk jumps around from one sofa to another with chocolate smeared across his face.

"This boy looks now he has chocolate all over that white shirt that's it go on stage with that," says Ell. 

"Haha sorry sorry," laughs Taehyuk. 

Junghoon being the leader leads everyone onto the stage whilst,  in age order, the others follow, Namsung, Yeonji, Eunjae, Youngmin, Woongeun, Hajin and lastly, the youngest or better known as the maknae, Taehyuk.

With their messy hairs, informal clothes with ripped jeans, killer eyes, bad-boy looks and unavoidable smiles, they capture the hearts of a million fans making them crazier than they were, to begin with. "We raised them well," says Riley looking at the aura the boys give off onstage.

"They may be idiots in reality, but they have talent," says Hazel.

"They definitely got it from me," says Kaz to which everyone denies.

ITS THE SOUL CRUSHERS

AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH ITS MY FAVOURITE BAND 

ITS MY FAVOURITE BAND!!!!!!! 

"HEY GUYS..HOW YOU ALL DOING yells Namsung deafening everyone with his loud voice screaming into the mic.

"SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO YOUR POOR EARS...NOW I SHALL SOOTHE YOU WITH MY NICE VOICE....," Begins Yeonji.

"SHUT UP YOU AINT ANY BETTER," Says Woongeun hitting Junghoon on the head.

"OKAY HEY, WHY DO I GET HIT?!" Questions Junghoon with a dazed look on his face. 

"Haha, I don't know you're the leader." Woongeun shrugs his shoulders and gives a little smile.

"I LEARNT A NEW DANCE MOVE YOUNGMIN TAUGHT ME," says Taehyuk jumping in out of nowhere.

"HAHA GO ON SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT," said Youngmin ruffling his hair and laughing.

"TAEHYUK, TAEKHYUK, TAEHYUK, TAEHYUK!" cheer the crowd supportively. As he shows, his dance moves the other members cheer him on proudly. 

"HAHA DONT WORRY WE'RE GONNA BE PERFORMING FOR YOU GUYS," reassures Hajin.

"Hajin grew a bit taller right guys?" says Eunjae jokingly.

"SHUT UP DONT START AGAIN," threatens  Hajin going red in the face, his smile turning into a frown.

"HAHA, GUYS HOW WAS OUR COMEBACK SONG....DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?!" Shouts Junghoon. The fans scream in approval.

"HAHA BRAIN DEAD..YOUNGMIN CHOSE THE TITLE..AND WROTE THE SONG, and as you guys know he's heartless but he loves you guys, or he'd never be bothered to write this," says Namsung clearly on a mission to make everyone cringe.

"Ah seriously," mutters Youngmin going red out of embarrassment which makes everyone scream even more.

"LETS ON GUYS," says Eunjae. 

1..2..3

I'm crazy tonight my minds bout to explode, 
At the highest temperature breaking the most expensive scale 
Brains gone on overload 
Ain't gonna fail with this mindlessness 
Follow us on this nonsensical journey,
Fill yourself with this crushed greed
Coz us, we're all from the same breed
Fighting till the end in this brain dead mode 
Stop us if you can, your pride we hold

They sing and dance as sweat trickles down their face. It's obvious that they're putting all their feelings and work into it as they remain completely in sync and focused. It's  the unique style that puts everyone in awe.

Sober and selfish, that ain't our style
Sophisticated and sassy, it's been a while 
Triumphing through the closed streets, every single way 
Getting lost in the darkness, This ain't child play
Hearts pounding insanely screaming out of excitement 
Risks and danger, a feeling of incitement 

Brain dead brain dead
Accept this mindlessness 
Insane, lost it, driving its gonna be a long ride
Who do you choose? Pick your side
We're always on the rigged road; feet are bound to bleed
But you gotta take the hard road if you wanna be freed
life ain't MENNA be simple show the haters who rules
Coz that's who we are, mindless, innocent fools 
Jumping above the wildness cause YOLO
Keeping it smooth like a river flow
Natural, don't need highlighter to glow
RISING TO THE TOP FROM DOWN BELOW

Character description 

Junghoon- oldest, quite strict but nice at the same time, he likes the others to have fun, understanding and caring, self-obsessed at times but inspirational when he wants to be, gives a lot of lectures but knows how to have fun. 

Namsung 
Smart one in the group, he has a lot of knowledge, also very philosophical, can be very deep, very talkative but can be quite, sassy 

Yeonji- likes to annoy everyone, gets annoyed too, competitive side, can't sit in one place, can't be straight up, tries to always show a happy face, can be emotional and sensitive, takes anger out by ripping paper or writing, shows rudeness but inside really brotherly towards younger band members and older band members.

Eunjae- likes to win,  worries for everyone, has a lot of questions, straight up, gets annoyed really easily, always plans revenge, teasing, likes to make a lot of jokes, likes traveling, likes noise and being loud 

Youngmin- quite but has a lot on his mind, been through a lot,  cold but cares for others, shows strength and no emotion but one of the most emotional ones, cares and shows it, doesn't Hurt anyone on purpose but doesn't let enemies of easily, also caring, tries to keep the cool image.
Quite calm Doesn't show anger often, but when he does it's serious 

Woongeun- sassy and has a lot of disses and a lot of comebacks, laughs at his friends, , has a lot of strength but can't be asked to use it, comes up with the most unexpected things and also quite clever, sometimes gets full of himself and thinks he can never be wrong

Hajin- carefree, gives a positive feeling, sociable, optimistic, motivating, active, loves sports, loves games, loves running around, loves food, gets into trouble a lot, got a bit of an ego, but lets it go easily, trusts people too easily, seems weak but really strong, one of the most likeable 

Taehyuk- maknae of the friends, everyone loves him, treats him like a kid, he acts like a kid, teases everyone and makes jokes and pulls pranks, everyone laughs, cute in a childish way, also gets hurt easily and takes things to heart, very sensitive, cares for others a lot, innocent and nice, when he's mean he'll feel bad for the whole day 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors