Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Reminiscence

1
1 Comment 1
768 Views 768
219 words 219 words

I want to fan you with the flames of my remembrance.

Contemplation so holy the cosmos reel from the morning mother star to the volcanic sky father where wonder and grace manifest. 

Sacred and divine, intrinsic and elemental; provocation, dismay, outrage, and delight all clamor for a place in the asylum of my mind that craves further knowledge and enlightenment. 

Whimsy and mannerisms once buried so deep that the spirits of all acceptance guide and help me break forth with illumination as they claim their spot in the core of my heart, nudging it with an expectant request for betterment.

The process of my journey opens the heavens where suns and moons and all matter of matter stimulate and prompt a ripe, luxuriant richness inside my once weakened soul.

Vitality and freedom rain unabashedly, feeding my hunger.  
The softest parts of me nourished by the passion within me.

My teeth sink in relishing the bite. My tastebuds dance from the taste of blood, sweat, and tears. My throat swallows it all and I am comforted.

The very center of the everything witnesses that I am here.  
My existence raw and bruised emerges with newly found courage and I am ready for more. 

I stand, I fight, I love and I try. A mere halo. Another circle going round, remembered.

 

Published 
Written by lilwhipp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments