Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
She is only 20 years old

"A little poem about me..."

6
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
279 words 279 words
She is only 20 years old.

And she has gone through the worst pain in the world.

She got pregnant after a one-night-stand. 

People whisper behind her back

Calling her a slut.

Everyone thinks it best to abort the baby

But she doesn't.

The father of the baby, seems like a nice guy

He is around at times, during her pregnancy.

The baby is born

And this 20 year old woman, has fallen in Love with the most beautiful babygirl.

At 20 years old, she truly feels unconditional love for someone.

People on the street see her, the face and the body of a young child, holding a precious little child.

Slut, Whore, are the names she is called. 

But she is strong, she doesn't let it get to her, she puts on the brave face, and acts like it doesn't bother her. 

Then a tragic accident happened, and her precious baby was taken from her.

Now she hears words again, Like "It was for the best" and "She is in a better place" 

Sometimes she hears words "You are a strong woman" "You will get through this" Or "This will make who you will be for the rest of your life" 

No one knows, that inside she is dying, inside she is hurting, inside, she is wondering why she didn't die. 

No one really knows who this girl is. Or what kind of hell she is going through.

Who is this girl, who acts like she is not dying inside, when her world is falling apart?

This girl, the one who hides her pain and tears, with a mask. This girl, is the author of this poem. This girl, is me.

Published 
Written by TearsOfAnAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments