Find your next favourite story now
Login

EC
Summer Fling

"This story is all mine and no part should be copied or retrieved. This is a fiction story."

2
1 Comment 1
988 Views 988
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had never been more appreciative in this life until last summer. It had just come on right on time. At the time when I was all tired out by school. The school year had been so stressful more especially because I was a senior and I had to work extra harder so as to be accepted into a good college.

Finally when summer came, we had a school trip to the Bahamas, and it had us all excited about it, and finally, it was here. I had done all my shopping and was ready to leave. I packed up my bags on the day of departure.

The flight was long but comfortable, and I had my best friend Jessica by my side.

The plane finally landed at the airport and buses came up to take us to the hotel. I shared my hotel room with Jessica and two other girls.

The first few days were somewhat boring, and I began to miss home. We only went to the beach and had a few visitations around the Bahamas.

On one of our times at the beach, I lay face down trying to get a tan or something and lost myself in thought when I heard a 'hi.' I quickly looked up to the direction of the voice. My eyes met the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen.

Cuthbert was the coolest guy in school and every girl's dream. He was tall with an athletic build. He had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. And here he was standing before me. I quickly fastened up my bikini top and sat up.

"Hey, how long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Not very long." He smiled that smile that made a girl weak in the knees.

"Oh okay, what can I do for you?" Trying to sound as calm as possible even though, honestly, I was a brink of breathlessness. The coolest guy in school was standing here talking to me for crying out loud.

"You seemed bored, and I thought I'd come here and keep you company."

"Seriously? " I asked in a shocked tone then releasing what a bad move it was. "I mean ok."

He simply laughed and shook his head as he came and sat next to me.

"Cuthbert." He said handing his hand out to me.

"Charlie.' I said.

Cuthbert spent the whole afternoon with me. We took a walk around town and bought a few things. I enjoyed his company. He was funny and sensitive.

When I was finally tired, he walked me back to my hotel room.

"Goodnight," he said.

"Goodnight."

He pecked my forehead and left. I unlocked the door and went inside. Jessica and the others were already asleep, so I quietly changed into my pyjamas and slept.

The following days were awesome. I spent most of my time with Cuthbert. He was awesome, and I loved his company. He made my summer, and I was so appreciative of that.

Towards the end of our trip, Cuthbert and I decided to do something different. He took me to the nearby club, and we got drunk and wasted. It was so much fun. I had never felt this alive my entire life.

When I could not take it any longer, we decided it was time to leave. Cuthbert called a taxi, and it took us back to the hotel. Since I was too drunk, we decided it would only be appropriate to sleep in his room apparently since he wasn't sharing with anyone.

He offered me some sleeping clothes which I changed into, and we were sitting on his bed chatting when he unexpectedly kissed me.

I hesitated at first but finally responded by putting my arms around his neck. After making out for a while, he started unbuttoning my shirt catching me off guard. I pulled back and tried to stop.

"Just let it happen." He said in a whisper.

I nodded my head, and his lips claimed mine once more. He helped me out of my clothes and removed his own. He pulled me on top of him so that I can straddle him. He kissed me once more as he held me by the hips.

I shivered as I felt his erection at my entrance causing him to pull away and looking at me asking for permission. I nodded my head, and he kissed me once more, placing his erection at my entrance again. He pushed himself inside me slowly and gently so that he would not hurt me. I squirmed at the foreign pain I was experiencing for the first time.

"Damn it," he exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

"You never asked," I said breathlessly.

With that, he flipped over without breaking contact and came on top of me. He pushed himself further until he was fully inside and began thrusting in and out of me gently. I let out soft mourns as I held on to him tightly. He finally slowed down the pace and let out a deep breath. He pulled out of me and wrapped his arms around me as we drifted into sleep.

A few days went by, and the vacation finally ended. I had not seen much of Cuthbert. I figured he must have been caught up with something.

I was happy finally being home after a few weeks of not seeing my parents. I was out of school now, and I had nothing to stress over.

So many weeks went by, and I had heard nothing from Cuthbert. I wondered if he was okay. I tried calling him, but I could not get through.

I was starting to get worried sick. I could not eat much, and I felt really weak. When I couldn't bear it anymore, I decided to see a doctor. The news he gave me shocked me. I didn't know whether to be excited or sad about it. I was three weeks pregnant, and I didn't know the whereabouts of Cuthbert.

Back home I tried calling him, and to my surprise, it actually rang. After five rings someone answered.

"Hello." an unfamiliar female voice said.

"He--hello," I stuttered. "Can I talk to Cuthbert? "

"Cuthbert is not here right now." She said. "This is girlfriend can you leave a message?"

"Um. .never mind," I said feeling broken and cut the call immediately.

I felt like screaming my lungs out. How could he do this to me? I should have known I was being played. How could I be so stupid to think the coolest guy in school would fall for me?

Days went by, and I could not eat anything. I cried in the nights. I was lost. I did not know what to do. I decided to call Cuthbert once more. It rang a few times and finally was answered.

"Hello." Cuthbert's voice said.

"Cuthbert, hey, I've been trying to call you for the past few days now how have you been?"

"Am sorry." He said. "Who may this be?"

"Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"No, I'm serious."

"This is Charlie."

"Oh hey." He said, "How have you been?"

"Not good, I'm pregnant."

There was an awkward silent when he finally spoke up.

"Um. I'm waiting for the punchline."

"What?" I asked.

"This is a joke right?"

"No, I'm freaking serious." I snapped.

"Well, I'm not ready for a kid, and I love my girlfriend way too much to mess it up with this stupidity."

"What do you expect me to do?" I asked my eyes tearing up.

"You can get rid of it but if you decide to keep it then leave me out of it."

With that said, he disconnected the call. I cried bitterly. How did I let this happen to me? What was I going to do? I was pregnant with a guy who did not want anything to do with me. What would I tell my parents now? What was I going to do with the pregnancy? Was abortion an option? I was confused, and I was on the verge of breaking. My heart was broken in the shortest period possible. I considered suicide a few times, but I didn't want to die. I wish I knew all he wanted with me was just a fling that finally came to an end.

 

 

Published 
Written by NightmaresOfThePast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments