Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Rise and Fall Ch 2

"But I'm causing you so much frustration, and you only want the best for me ~Silent Scream"

10
8 Comments 8
844 Views 844
861 words 861 words
Dia jolted awake as a blood-curdling scream echoed through the house. Her immediate reaction was the boys didn't listen and decided to screw with Fatima. She bolted from her bed and threw the door open. She rushed into the main room to see Fatima holding a pocket knife chasing one of the boys. His green eyes were wide from shock and Dia only saw his sandy brown hair blur by. She took a moment to adjust to the situation, as Fatima spat curses at the boy.

She then saw what he was wearing and knew exactly why Fatima was bloody pissed off. He somehow acquired a matching set of undies. The boy noticed Dia's presence and came to an abrupt halt. Fatima dashed straight through him as if he wasn't actually there. In her hands now was her stolen underwear.

Fatima turned to the boy, "What is wrong with you! Oh, my god, I wake up in a place I am unfamiliar with and you wearing my underwear! How in the hell did you even, no, I don't even want to know? You're just dead!"

Dia cut in, "Wait you can see him." Fatima paused startled by her friend suddenly appearing. She tilted her head in confusion as if to say, should I not be able to? "They're nothing more than a handful of ghosts."

Fatima looked around, "They're?" With that, she turned to see the rest staring at her as if she was some type of exotic animal. "Er, hello?"

"I don't like her," one established, as he brushed his long dark brown hair out of his face. Fatima noted he looked like a snobbish asshole wearing a nice suit and tie.

"Well, you can go screw yourself no one asked for your opinion." She immediately got defensive against him. The only blond waltzed right up to her and poked her face. "I thought ghosts were strictly ethereal."

Dia chimed in, "Oh they're supposed to be, but these idiots are trying their hardest to be alive again. So, they upgraded to poltergeists. However, their strengths are various, as you'll only feel Leonard there when he's being annoying, and Alex only has control of lingerie."

"That's pathetic."

She received glares from both and returned them with her own glare. They awkwardly walked away. Her attention was drawn back to the rest who were now fighting amongst themselves. Chris and another guy with dark brown hair and a snake tattoo on his shoulder and triceps stood off to the side unimpressed with the commotion. Fatima started sneaking towards the door.

"Well, uh, thanks, Dia, but um I have to go. I really shouldn't have been here." Two identical boys blocked her from the door.

"What, you can't leave." One told her.

"You're not allowed to leave," the other added ominously. She simply looked at them dumbfounded.

"But I have a cat to feed at home."

"Did We Stutter?" They shouted in unison. Fatima looked around helplessly.

"Come on you two, leave her alone." One with blue hair put his arm around her shoulder. "I'm Tommy, these two are Dawn and Light, but we just call them the twins." Fatima shrugged his arm off.

"How do you tell them apart?" Her tone was flat, as she suspiciously eyed their identical mischievous smiles, their black hair covering their green eyes.

"That would require us to remove our shirts, Candy-chan." One began. The other finished, "but if you ask nicely, we'll do it just for you." Her face turned a bright red to which they responded by laughing.

"I-I'm leaving. Bye." She bolted out the door.

"Well that was rude," Chris stated bluntly. He looked at Dia, who was scowling at them. He hesitated, "What's wrong."

"It's too early. I need coffee before I can revive and kill all of you," She stated sharply and they all flinched. She marched out of the room and slammed the door behind her. She saw Fatima sitting outside the door catching her breath. "You okay?"

"Informational overload. A minor panic attack, it'll pass in a minute," she sounded a bit out of breath. Once she steadied her breathing, she stood back up. "Thanks for letting me sleep over, but please never again."

Dia frowned, "I'm sorry about the idiots, they got a bit excited by you."

Fatima's eyes widened. "Oh no, no, no, they are fine, not my first time dealing with things like them. I had a curfew, I broke it again for the third time and so I'm stressing about getting kicked out and all that. I really wasn't paying much attention to them." She smiled and began to walk down the stairs, "You know I pegged you for a supernatural, I just thought it would be rude to ask before." Fatima disappeared down the stairs as she ran out of the building, leaving Dia slightly speechless.

Chris peered through the wall, "She must be a supernatural too to be able to call you out on it. Mortals usually can't comprehend supernaturals." He looked at her for a moment, "so shall we go spy on her or what?"

Dia pondered the thought, "I want breakfast first."

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments