Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber Part 10

"Amber tells Bruce the truth."

5
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Their destination for lunch was a well known local place that was famous for their hamburgers, and Amber couldn't be happier. They were escorted to a booth and had a minute to scan the menu left by the hostess before the waitresses appeared and took their order.

The place was surprisingly vacant for a Saturday and since there was no one behind or in front of them Amber felt comfortable enough to speak.

"I didn't think I would see you again," Amber started.

"It would take more that one disagreement to keep me away."

"You seemed pretty upset."

" I was. When people accuse me of saying something I didn't say or try to tell me they know what I am thinking it really pisses the hell out of me."

"So please accept my apology."

"Accepted."

The food orders were delivered and Bruce watched Amber polish off a double burger with catsup, mustard, onions, pickles and peanut butter and a large order of fries without any effort. The waitress had given her a strange look when she place the order, but when she saw Amber's condition she said nothing.

"So, ya wanna catch an early movie?" Bruce asked as he was paying the bill.

"No, I want to go home so we can talk."

They arrived at her house and Bruce was directed to the family room while she brought down a Coke for him and a large glass of OJ for herself. She then settled on the couch next to him and took a long pull from her glass before she started to talk.

"Did you really think that last night was a one time thing?"

"Yeah I did."

"Why?"

"You didn't seem to react."

"Bruce, I was overwhelmed."

"Now that's a crock, me overwhelming you."

Amber got up and returned carrying a bible.

"What's that for?"

"I want you to place your hand on the bible and swear to God, the saints and me that you will never tell anyone what I am about to share with you."

Bruce placed his hand on the bible and Amber covered it with hers, "I swear that I will not tell anyone."

"Yes Bruce, I was overwhelmed."

"But this", Bruce said as he gently touched her protruding stomach.

"That is the result of me being very stupid. His name was Stavros and he worked in the cabana at the resort we stayed at in Greece. He was tall, dark and incredibly good looking and he would flirt with me everyday. One day about 3 three days after we arrived and we were heading inside to get ready for dinner he pulled around a corner and into one of the changing rooms and kissed me. I had never been kissed like that before.

Now everyone at school believes that I am this totally innocent girl, but they are wrong. I had my first kiss from a boy at 13 and my first from an older man at 15, I just didn't brag about it."

Tears started to form in her eyes as she spoke and Bruce placed his arm across her shoulders and gently pulled her into him so she could rest her head on his shoulder.

"Amber, you don't have to go on."

"Yes I do. So every chance during that two week stay we would slip away and spent a few minutes kissing and caressing each other and I had never been so turned on in my life and I thought he really cared about me."

"It was two days before we were scheduled to leave that my parents left me sunning myself at the pool as they headed for the market place to buy more souvenirs.That's when Stavros he had me follow him to a vacant villa room.

"We sat on the bed kissing and caressing only this time he started to remove my top and I l let him do it. He kissed and touched me everywhere and before I knew it he laid me back on the bed and took of my bikini bottoms.

"Do you want to make love to me my dear Amber?, he asked.

"I said yes.I wanted to feel all the things I heard the more experienced girls talk about and before I could reconsider and he rammed himself inside me and it hurt, it hurt real bad.

At this point Amber had to stop talking as her tears made it difficult to talk and breath at the same time. Bruce for reasons unknown found himself silently crying .He cried at the pain his friend was sharing with him and all he could do was hug her tighter and she returned it.

"Bruce, it hurt so very bad. When he finished he told me how great I was and then got up, put his suit back on and left me there feeling dirty and was ashamed of myself. The next day I didn't see him at all before we left for the airport to return home."

Amber stopped talking and sat up to take a swallow of her OJ. When she looked over at Bruce she saw the tears in his eyes and running down his cheeks. She set her glass down and she placed her arms around his shoulders.

"Oh baby, you don't need to cry too."

"I will if I want to. He hurt you, I would never have done that."

"I know," Amber said as she hugged him tighter.

He cried for the pain she had been put through and she cried because he cared enough to feel her pain.

 "Well Spring break ended and I returned to school feeling a little odd. It was the next week that the morning sickness started and my parents believed that it was the flu and scheduled a visit to the Doctor. That is when it was confirmed that I was pregnant."

"The hardest thing to do was tell my parents the truth, they took it very better than I thought.Now everyone at school believed that my silence was due to falling in love while in Greece. The truth was I was an unmarried sixteen year old student that was pregnant. I never told anyone the truth, not even my friend Barbi. You are the only person I have been totally honest with."

Bruce was speechless as he dried his eyes and listened to her cry. Eventually her sobbing lessened and she dried her eyes.

"So when I tell you I was overwhelmed, I was. It was beautiful because you were so caring and gentle. It was how I imagined it would have been the first time and I was wrong."

"You actually asked your Doctor about having sex in your condition?, he questioned.

"Yes, I did and I had to beg her not to tell my parents. Look at me, I must look like shit again."

Amber got up and disappeared upstairs for a minute or two. She returned with the black silk kimono across her arms and laid in in his lap.

"Now put this on while attempt to look normal again."

 He did as she requested and she returned about a half houl later. She had retouched her makeup and fixed her hair and had donned the stunning silver nightie that she has shown him earlier that morning. She smiled and extended her hand and he followed her upstairs.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments