Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber Part 26

5
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was now Christmas Day and both families were up at their normal workday time instead of sleeping. They wanted to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, while they discussed the plans of the day, before they opened their presents.

Amber's parents admitted to themselves that shopping for her had been trickier than in years gone by. She had less than two months of her pregnancy left, so maternity clothing was out of the question, as they would wind up in storage.

They instead concentrated on the immediate future, a beautiful crib and car carrier both holding an abundance of the necessities that a newborn required.

Christmas dinner was simple fare. Mom had made a large pot of spaghetti sauce and meatballs early on Christmas Eve and placed it in the fridge to allow all the ingredients a chance to meld overnight. Now all she had to do was boil pasta, make a salad and place the garlic bread in the oven.

The girls hit the shower and began to get ready for the day, while her parents relaxed and watched TV. As Amber was drying her hair, her laptop beeped telling her someone was requesting a chat. It was her longtime friend, Barbie. The girls wished each other a Merry Christmas and chatted. They were soon joined by her other friends.

Amber smiled to herself, as she chatted. Most of her friends had all but disowned her when she got pregnant, but they all came back, when she fibbed about Bruce being the father. She signed off after about a half an hour to finish dressing. She looked sadly at all her pretty outfits hanging in her closet and became a little depressed over the fact she couldn't fit into any of them.

She slid on her black maternity slacks and donned a black turtleneck sweater. She had just finished her hair and makeup, when the laptop beeped again, it was Bruce. They agreed to spend some time at her house and then she would go to his. They would work out the time later. She ended the chat and headed downstairs to help Mom set the table.

"Did you invite Bruce to lunch?" Mom asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't invite without checking with you or Dad first," she responded.

"Well if his parents have no objections invite him to lunch, it will be around 2:00 pm."

Amber called Bruce on her cell and extended the invite to lunch, he accepted. She went down to the basement and watched Ally finish her workout, she always picked up something new to try from watching her. Ally saw her descend the stairs, so she set the weights on the floor and got off the bench to give her sister a hug.

"Merry Christmas, little sister," Ally said.

"Merry Christmas to you," she returned.

Ally returned to the bench and performed a set of bicep curls. She noticed that Amber had a wistful look on her face, as she did the exercises.

"Don't look so sad, you'll be working out again soon," Ally said.

"It won't be soon enough," she answered.

Bruce showed up a little before two and was made to feel welcome. He didn't eat much, as his Mom had also cooked dinner. He stayed at Amber's house for a few hours and then they headed for his parents house. They were halfway down the street, when Bruce pulled to the curb.

"I want to give you your gift now," he said simply and he twisted in his seat to pull a brightly covered box from the backseat.

As Amber slowly began to remove the colorful wrapping paper, her heart beat faster. She removed the lid and inside she discovered the sexiest outfit she had seen outside of the pages of a Victoria Secret catalog. It was a black silk garter belt, black seamed nylons, bra and panties.

When she had no response Bruce wondered if he had made a mistake in buying them. He was about to tell her that if she didn't like it he would return them when she quickly leaned into him and placed her lips on his and gave him a long lovers kiss.

"These are the sexiest things anyone ever got me," she told him.

"You did tell me how much you like sexy and pretty things, ."

"How did you learn my sizes?"

"That took a bit of guess work and using the tags still in some of your clothes in your closet. I'm glad you like them"

"Like them? I love them and can't wait to wear them for you," she admitted shyly.

Bruce was about to respond when she cut him off, "If you say anything stupid about me staying in your life long enough to model these things I am going to smack you again."

Bruce's parents made her feel welcome and his Aunt Hazel gave her a hug and bade her to sit next to her.

"So I hear Bruce is going to be your labor coach," Hazel asked.

"Yes he is."

"You made a wise choice for both of you."

Amber had no response exception a questioning look..That's when Hazel removed her day planner from her purse and extracted a picture and handed it to Amber. The photo was of a stunning teen model still wearing her crown and holding the bouquet of roses that the winners are presented with.

"That's you,"Amber stated.

"Yep, wasn't I a hottie?"

"Yes you were, and still are," she added.

"You and I are not so different. I had a boy like Bruce when I was your age, but I only wanted the pretty boys and I let him get away.The problem with pretty boys is that every girl wants them and they will accept any offers of intimacy. As a result, I have been alone for a number of years."

"Even Bruce is not immune to offers, " Amber responded and then told her about the incident with Gina.

"You see, he didn't do her because he loves you," Hazel responded.

"He has doubts about me loving him."

"Most average looking guys that date someone as stunning as you usually do. You just learn to reinforce your love. It will take a little time, but he will soon believe you."

They were called to the dinner table and Amber ate enough, as to not offend her hostess. There was brief talk about plans for New Years Eve, Bruce's parents were heading to a party. Amber said her parents were probably heading to one also and though she would be invited to attend, she would decline.

"Smart girl, stay home and cuddle with your man, "Aunt Hazel interjected.

Amber and Bruce looked embarrassed and his Dad told her to shush.

Bruce took Amber home around 10: 00 pm. They sat in her driveway and talked for awhile.

"Aunt Hazel has the right idea," she told him.

"Which idea is that?"

"Staying home and cuddling with you on the couch," she responded.

"Sounds good to me," he responded and then kissed her good night.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments