Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber Part 27

5
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
668 words 668 words
Christmas had come and gone and soon it was New Year's Eve. As Bruce and Amber had surmised, both their parents had parties that they were going to attend, so now all they had to do is figure out where they would spend the evening together. Now he had to work, but would be done around 6:00 PM.

It was about two days before New Year's Eve that Allison told Amber that she had been invited to a party and had accepted the invite.

"That way you and Bruce can be alone," she told her sister with a wicked smile.

"Oh Ally, you don't have to go on our account. We would be fine if you stayed," Amber responded.

"Bullshit. You two have not had the chance to be alone since your Christmas vacation started and this might be your last chance what with the baby due real soon."

Amber gave her older sister a hug and then went to ensure that her parents had no problem with Bruce spending the night. Her dad only smiled as he informed her that he had no problem with it and added that once her baby arrived his liberal attitude on this matter would change.

It was later that same day that Ally caught Amber attempting to sneak the box that contained the sexy items Bruce had gotten her into her room and demanded to see what was in the box. Amber showed her after swearing her to secrecy.

"Do you need any more proof that he thinks you're something special and plans to stick around awhile? I had a lot of guys tell me that they liked to see me in erotic lingerie, but I was expected to buy them. This man takes the time and checks the labels in your clothes and goes and buys these things on his own," Ally stated.

The decision was made to spend the night at Amber's house and her parents and sister were long gone by the time he arrived after work. Besides a small suitcase, he was loaded with paper bags.

"What's all this?" she asked.

"Dinner, go ahead and unpack it, but I need a shower," he responded.

Amber began to unpack and discovered the bags contained a lasagna dinner complete with salad and garlic bread. There were bottles of Coke and a large pepperoni pizza in the bottom.

"Amber, I forgot to pack my robe. Can I borrow yours," Bruce's voice asked from the bathroom.

Amber headed to her room and recovered the pink satin robe that she had pulled out just in case he needed one. She hung it on the bathroom door knob and told him it was there. He appeared a few minutes later.

"No complaints about the borrowed attire?" she asked.

"Naw. I'm getting use to wearing it," he answered.

"You can wear it anytime you want. Course if you ask to wear anything else of mine we might have a problem."

Bruce laughed out loud at her comment and she joined him. She discovered that was just another thing about him she loved, he made her laugh and could take a joke and run with it. They both ate their fill and then headed to the couch where they loaded a DVD into the player and settled back to watch a movie.

These two young people could not keep their hands off each other, but Amber asked him to wait. The movie ended at about ten minutes to midnight and then Amber asked Bruce to follow her into the bedroom. She turned on her laptop and found the live feed from Times Square and carried it to her nightstand.

They slipped naked under the covers and kissed and caressed each other until the camera panned to the ball slowly descending from the top of the New York Times building. At that point, Amber requested that Bruce lay on his back and she mounted him and they brought in the New Year in their own unique fashion.

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments