Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Amber Part 8

4
4 Comments 4
852 Views 852
781 words 781 words
For the next three hours it was pizza, Coke and monsters. Having never seen any of the horror movie classics she was entranced, and being a bit of a horror movie buff Bruce talked about the actors she was seeing bits of trivia about the production. Finally around midnight she grabbed the remote and clicked off the movies.

"I'm getting tired, I think its time for bed."

She got off the sofa and returned shortly with a sheet, blanket and pillow. She set them down and gave him a good night kiss before disappearing to her room.

Now Bruce didn't wear pajamas so he stripped down to his boxers and kept his t shirt on. He then began to make up the couch with the items that Amber brought him and was so focused on his task that he did not hear her re-enter the room.

When he turned around there she was and he could only stare at the vision before him. Amber was now clad in a full length blue silk nightgown and she was so beautiful in it that he was rendered speechless. 

She moved toward him and the scent of her perfume seemed to envelope him. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and he placed his arms around her. Her lips touched his momentarily and then opened slightly allowing their tounges to meet. They stood there locked a lovers embrace for the longest time until Amber gently ended the kiss.

"Bruce, would you please sleep in my bed?" she said softly in his ear.

His response was unintelligent but took her extended hand and followed her. Her room was just as he pictured it, soft and very feminine with a canopy poster bed occupying the center of the room. She drew down the bedspread and blanket and slipped under the top sheet and bid Bruce to do the same.

Bruce did as asked and soon he was sitting next to her.

"I want us to form a pact."

"A pact?"

"Yes."

"What kind of pact?"

"We will never, ever tell each other a lie. If we ask each other a question we will not spare each others feelings or answer with something we think the other wants or need to hear. We will tell the absolute truth."

Bruce had to ponder that for a moment. While he was not in a habit of telling lies he looked for a downside to this.

"I don't think a understand."

"Its simple. If I ask you if an outfit make me look fat and you think it does you will tell me. If I question your response then you will go into detail."

"If you think you can handle it."

"I can. Can you?"

"Yes, I can."

"Then swear it."

"Amber, I swear to always tell you the truth."

"Bruce, I swear to always tell you the truth."

They embraced and once again their lips and tounges found each others. Amber once again gently broke the kiss.

"Bruce, do you think I'm pretty?"

"You know I do."

"Would you like to make love to me?"

Bruce sputtered before answering, "Yes, but your pregnant."

"I spoke to the Doctor and she said it was OK."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but there are a few things I need to know. Remember our pact."

"OK."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No."

"How many girls have you slept with?"

"Two."

"Anyone from school?"

"No."

"Have you always used protection?"

"Yes."

"Always?"

"Yes always."

"Were you tested for AIDS?"

"Yes, every year after my first time."

"Truthfully?"

"I will not lie about that."

They began to kiss again and when Bruce showed reluctance to get on top she questioned him.

"Are you OK?"

"No."

"What's the matter?"

"I'm afraid I will hurt you."

Amber pondered that response and smiled. No other male would be concerned with causing injury, all they would want to do is get it on.

"Get on your back," she said and she straddled him making the connection and allowing their bodies to merge into one. She didn't feel like a fat cow, she was slender again and sharing herself with someone that really cared about her.

After they finished he held her for the longest time. He gently kissed her and brushed the hair out of her face until he finally fell asleep. As she lay there wrapped in his arms she felt as safe and secure as she did when her Dad held her when she was freighted my something as a little girl.

As she slowly descended from possibly the greatest high she had ever experienced her first thought was, "That how it should have been the first time."

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments