Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Rebirth Part 2

1
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
658 words 658 words
Tina had been working out for just under a month and could not believe the results. Her waist had lost its fat and her abdominal muscles were starting to show through. Her thighs had leaned out and one could see the separation between the front and back muscles.

She remembered how she laughed when she was informed that her pay package included a free membership and her thinking that she would never use it. 

So Tina followed her friends examples and on the two days off from lifting she hit the tread mill and spent about an hour or better on the machine before dropping to the floor and doing crunches. She was actually forced to discard her old sweat pants because if she removed her lifting belt they slid off.

At the invitation of her new friends she accompanied them to a lifters supply house where she reluctantly tried on a pair of spandex tights. Stepping out of the dressing room she was greeted by shouts of appraisal from her friends.

She stepped in front of the mirror and she almost couldn't believe the reflection, she looked dammed good. She then selected a lifting top designed to be a little baggy to allow movement and that looked better than her Dad's old t-shirts. Things at her job at the gym kept getting better.

She routinely answered the phone when the bosses were busy and answered questions from prospective members and many of them signed up. She assisted at the cash register and soon was told she didn't have to pay for her protein shakes any longer. She spent the time between sets talking with her new friends as they shared their experiences and occasionally burst her bubble.

"Ya know just because ya got a new shape that doesn't mean the name calling will stop," Kat said one Afternoon.

"Those skinny little girls will ask if you had a sex change or are now a lesbian because of your new size," Val chimed in.

"I don't care what they say anymore, I did this for me and not them," Tina answered.

"Wait until the boys that wouldn't give you the time of day get a look at you, they will go crazy," Val commented.

"Just make sure you don't go crazy." Kat added.

"How would I go crazy?" Tina asked.

"These same guys will now do everything they can to hook up with you," Kat responded.

"I remember who my friends were and who wasn't," Tina answered.

The month continued on and around the first week of July, Val's training changed. A body building show was scheduled for the end of August and she had entered. First she would bulk up aka add more muscle mass which meant lifting heavier weights each time she worked out.

Then would come the cutting up phase.That featured special exercises to bring out the definition of each muscle group combined with a special diet. It was considered one of the most difficult phases of the process.

"Ya know Tina, you should think about entering, " Val suggested.

"I don't have the shape for that."

"You have a good start and Kat can train both of us."

"Really?"

"Yes, all ya gotta do is pay for the entry fee and supplements which are a little costly but the owner will cut us a break on the costs."

"Do you think I can do it?"

"The question is do you think you can do it?"

She approached Kat and asked if she had a problem training her and Val together.

"No problem," was her only response.

They then retreated to the locker room where she was stripped to her underwear and Kat took an inventory of what needed to be worked on. She then sat Tina down and her face took on a serious expression.

"I will train you but you have to swear to do everything I say without question."

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything."

Published 
Written by The_Count
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments