To the fullest extent permitted by law, your use of and access to the website and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the website is entirely at your own risk; the website’s services are provided on an ‘as is’ basis.
You understand that by using the services, content may be encountered that you deem to be offensive, indecent or otherwise disagreeable. You agree to use the services at your own risk and storiesspace.com shall have no liability to you for content found to be offensive or otherwise objectionable.
This disclaimer applies to any content, message or private message forwarding services provided by storiesspace.com.
Characters included in stories on storiesspace.com are completely fictional. No similarity to any person either living or dead is intended or should be inferred.
This website may provide links to external websites where the above disclaimers also apply. storiesspace.com shall not be held liable for the content of such websites or resources.
Changes to Terms
The content within this website is provided for information and entertainment use only and is subject to deletion, modification, or other change without notice.
Story submission guidelines
- The copyright to stories (and accompanying photos) must be owned by the member uploading them.
- Please ensure submissions fit into the categories found on the home page. While we accept stories featuring sex scenes, we’ve chosen not to include an erotica category for submissions where the entire focus is on sex.
- Any characters engaging in sexual situations must be aged sixteen and over.
- Stories should be under 10,000 words in length, with any longer works broken down and submitted in chapters.
- Submissions for all categories other than Musings, Poetry, Songs and Flash Fiction must be a minimum of 3000 characters. (Approximately six hundred words).
- The Musings category is intended for submissions that ponder the bigger questions in life. It’s not a category for rants or a place to take private disputes public.
- Scenes where child abuse or sexual abuse are described in detail are not permitted. If a character endured either in their past, mentioning it is okay but we don’t accept stories featuring lengthy scenes revolving around the abuse.
- Submissions that contain racist remarks, hate speech or are disrespectful toward others’ religious beliefs, aren’t permitted.
- If your story or poem is more likely to upset or offend rather than entertain, please refrain from submitting it to this site.
Please use the contact us link if you have any further queries regarding our submission guidelines.
If you have any legal questions about this site or would like to notify us of a problem, please contact us here.