Find your next favourite story now
Login

Oh Yeah...Anyone Out There Have A Humorous Poem?

last reply
11 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Oh Yeah...Anyone out there have a humorous poem? Well then, what are you waiting for?...enter it in the Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest...April 1 deadline, but you can enter online...

There is no fee...and previously published poems are accepted...
http://www.winningwriters.com/contests/wergle/we_guidelines.php
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Just thought I'd Bump this one, as it appears we have a few poetic jokesters on this site...

Not that that's a bad thing...

Rest in Peace
0 likes
It's that time of year, so let's just bump this one again...

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Wergle Flomp is what I had in mind when I revised Better Than You. Whad'ya think, will it have a shot?

I think there's only one way to find out, if you get my drift...and they do accept previously published stuff, so I can't really think of a good reason not to enter it...

Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Just thought I'd Bump this one...you know what to do...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just gave it a try, you never know smile
If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurker
0 likes
Clearly we have some skilled humorists here on SS, but as this is/was a compo thread, would it not make more sense to start a new thread devoted to humorus poetry?

Just a thought...
0 likes
Quote by authorised1960
Clearly we have some skilled humorists here on SS, but as this is/was a compo thread, would it not make more sense to start a new thread devoted to humorus poetry?

Just a thought...

No, it wouldn't make more sense in this case to start a new thread. This is a reminder for people that the deadline for the current competition found in the link above is still open.

Contest Opens: Aug 15, 2014

Deadline: Apr 01, 2015

That competition is held each year, which is why the original post dates back somewhat in time.

Giving a competition thread a bump up as a reminder is often done here, so this is perfectly within the norms of how things work at Stories Space.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsy
Quote by authorised1960

Just a thought...

No, it wouldn't make more sense in this case to start a new thread. This is a reminder for people that the deadline for the current competition found in the link above is still open.

Contest Opens: Aug 15, 2014

Deadline: Apr 01, 2015

That competition is held each year, which is why the original post dates back somewhat in time.

Giving a competition thread a bump up as a reminder is often done here, so this is perfectly within the norms of how things work at Stories Space.

Oops! My bad...

I ndidn't read the OP properly...

My humble apologies...
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Bump...