Find your next favourite story now
Login

13+
Emperno

"Would you believe me if I said ... I am in hell?"

8
7 Comments 7
1.1k Views 1.1k
161 words 161 words
Spitting fire throwing at where I stand, sweat pouring like rain, blood boiling, skin burning but the burning flesh can't be the smell. I can feel it in my bones sinking in rendering me weak. Brain going to explode. My mind cursing, shouting for help, wildly screaming. Flashing lightning and a rumble of thunder shoots above.

Yes, I am in hell right now but the Devil is not here. Somewhere colder I guess, cause even he can't stand the heat.

Dusk gathering, darkness envelop the horizon. My heart beat fast. More flashing of lightning, this time sharper and the rumble of thunders are much more louder now. Everyone is running for cover, shouting, screaming.

At last the one I'm waiting for to save me from this madness. An angel, spreading his wings extinguish the fire, tame the lightning, silence the thunders and covers his wings to soothes the aches.

In all this time ... I am only watching, where is that umbrella?

Published 
Written by rune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments