Find your next favourite story now
Login

G
Crushed

"I was feeling really low one night"

2
3 Comments 3
919 Views 919
213 words 213 words
Fallen upon blended knees, she wails her sorrow into the frozen night air.
Why does she bother, she does not know.
The more she bares her heart to another and is rejected, a tiny part of it shrivels and dies.
Till one day nothing will be left alive. She will be cold as ice and hard as stone.
She feels damaged, broken, beaten and torn. She has much love to give but no one will accept her gift.
The light slowly fades from her eyes and soon is replaced with an emptiness that nothing can repair.
She is so lost in sorrow that she can not shed a single tear.
She claws at her chest trying to rip out the unwanted feelings and emotions filling her body and mind.
Clothing ripped and marks upon her body, her mind finally shuts down the things she doesn't want to feel.
She picks herself up, her gaze dead. Her heart frozen. Her mind finally blank.
She doesn't speak, not a single word.
She stares at everything around her and feels nothing.
She lays herself down without covers knowing this is her last night.
Closing her eyes, she takes one last breath and silently slips away never to awaken again.
She has died from a crushed heart.
Published 
Written by Blood_Black_Rose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your imaginative stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments