Find your next favourite story now
Login

Unable to add website link to my profile.

last reply
6 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I apologize ahead of time if I didn't put this in the right section. I've tried adding a website link to my profile. When I enter it under my account details it shows up just fine. But when i save it, the link disappears and is blank again. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Callisto,

With Stories Space being for ages sixteen and over we've blocked the ability to link to some adult sites on profiles, so if it's an over eighteen site you're linking to it won't show up.

Hope that helps! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was trying to add my SS profile link just to have it filled in, so not sure why it won't work then?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, Callisto. Gav has checked this out and it appears to have only been a problem with links that included storiesspace in them. He's fixed this now so it should all be working okay.
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Gav has checked this out and it appears to have only been a problem with links that included storiesspace in them. He's fixed this now so it should all be working okay.

Lol...yeah, got to block Stories Space...don't want anyone to go there...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Gav has checked this out and it appears to have only been a problem with links that included storiesspace in them. He's fixed this now so it should all be working okay.

Lol...yeah, got to block Stories Space...don't want anyone to go there...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Lurker
0 likes
I was lucky enough to have Lisa solve this problem for me by checking with Gav, also. Now I have a website pointing to SS.