Login

Free Flash Fiction Competition - 99 Words or Less

last reply
9 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
· Only submissions which are within the 99-word limit will be accepted. This means any story up to and including 99 words. Hyphenated words will be treated as one word. No limit to the number of entries per person.

· The title does not form part of the word count.

· No corrections will be accepted.
· The closing date for entries is 7.00pm (EDT)/midnight (BST) on the 5 May 2013.

And the prize is somewhat unusual ...

- The winner will receive a free bottle of wine from alcoholfree and posted anywhere in the world at the expense of 99fiction. Alternatively, the winner may elect to receive a voucher from Amazon to the value of $25.00 (US) and sent by e-mail to the winner.

More details to be found at the following link:

http://99fiction.tumblr.com/
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Thanks for posting this, I might just give it a bash. After all, you can't knock a free bottle of wine, if you win smile edit: just noticed the wine is alcohol free. That is bizarre. Oh well, I'll just do it for the challenge instead.
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Excellent, Gypsy. I'll have a go at that one.
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Awesome! That sounds like it's right up my alley.

Thanks for posting this, Gypsy.

You're welcome, and go for it!
0 likes
Quote by steffanie

Excellent, Gypsy. I'll have a go at that one.

Yay Steffanie! That is great to hear!
0 likes
Quote by Circle_Something
Thanks for posting this, I might just give it a bash. After all, you can't knock a free bottle of wine, if you win smile edit: just noticed the wine is alcohol free. That is bizarre. Oh well, I'll just do it for the challenge instead.

Go for it, wee kitty. The prize can be an Amazon gift voucher rather than a non-alcohol bottle of wine.

Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Unlike the six-word contest, I have no quibbles with the winning entry of this competition — even though it wasn't mine.

http://99fiction.tumblr.com/

Thank you, I was wondering what the outcome of that particular competition was.